Stalker Alert

The next morning, after training Cayden had a meeting with the other Alpha's and since Dillon was Beta, he had to tag along too. Jay was also not here because Matthew and her were going to spend the day with their mom who came back from a business trip.

That meant I had the whole rest of the day to myself, but no one to spend it with. I also didn't have anything to do. I decided to go see a movie. Why not?

I changed into bleached, ripped skinny jeans. A peach colored tank top. And my black Air Jordan 7's. I grabbed my purse and keys from the coffee table where I put them and headed to the garage where my car was parked. I got in and rolled down the windows. My air conditioner works but it feels better when the breeze hits you.

I backed out of the garage and sped out of the territory. The movie theater was about 20 minutes away from human towns. I spent that time listening to music. The song Get Up by Korn and Skrillex started playing. Then Brick by 12th Planet and Protohype, featuring Killa Graham started playing. Which by the way, the second drop is sick!!

Soon enough, I was parked in the movies parking lot and slamming my car door shut. I guess I would watch the movie The Falut In Our Stars.

I got a cherry Icee after buying my ticket and headed inside, just in time. When I started scrolling threw my news feed on facebook while the credits showed up on the screen, a boy sat next to me. He had dirty blond hair and judging by the darkness, dark brown eyes.

Out of all the seats in the room. He sat next to me? Just as the movie started, he leaned in and whispered in my ear: " Hi, I'm Derrick" he said. I turned towards him and forced a smile.

"Riley......." I said awkwardly concentrating on looking at the screen so he could hint I didn't feel like talking. "Hi Riley, has anyone ever told you that you are beautiful, because you are?" He flirted. I shook my head and forced another smile. "Thank you" I said quietly. Hoping for a miracle.

" Wanna maybe go get a coffee after the movie?" He whispered again. "I'm sorry but I don't think my boyfriend would agree with that" I lied. "Of course I should've known. A pretty girl like you wouldn't be single. Let me see a picture of him" He demanded.

What the actual fuck was his problem? That is why I didn't like the outside world. Too many weirdos and freaks. I hesitated for a moment and he seemed to notice. " Were you lying?" He smirked. I sighed and got my phone out again. I looked through my photos and found a close up photo of Cayden and I kissing.

Then I showed him another of just Cayden smiling his million dollar smile. I know what you are thinking. Why keep photos of your ex? I kept them because they were special to me.

Derrick calmed down a little and kept his distance after he found out that I "had a boyfriend".

After the movie on the way back home, I felt like the same car was following me. It was a silver Atlantic Toyota.

I kept looking in the rear view mirror once in a while. The person in the car looked like Derrick. In fact, I was positive it was him but why would he be following me?

He looked pissed off and didn't have that curious look on his face anymore. It was like his face hardened and turned into stone.

As I drove into the territory, he drove straight ahead giving me one last look. Ok, he obviously had some problems.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

A/N

YASSS!!! Today was my last day of school, that means I update earlier and maybe even do more than one chapter.

Maybe, no promises though!! I want to spend my summer with my family! :)

Thank you!

                                  -tacolover34