Us...mates?

• Dedicated to Kaylee Ros

He was my mate. I couldn't believe it. Out of all the werewolves in the world, I had to get stuck with the one I mostly hate. I let out a shaky breath and burst into tears. I couldn't take it. It was all too much information to take in. I looked up at Cayden's face and expected to see hate and disgust that I was his mate. But instead I saw confusion and hurt. He looked at me and his face softened.

I got out of his grasp and ran to my room. I already expected Dillon to be there, ready to yell at me for any little thing and sure as hell he was." What took you so long?" He asked. " I was being held captive by your bitch..." I said dully.

" What do you mean?"

" I mean that Cayden started beating me up in the kitchen and then 10 seconds later we find out that we are mate!!" I yell in frustration.

" Did he reject you? You deserve that, no one would want to be with you anyway!" he sneered in my face.

It hurt to have your brother talk about you like that but when you hear worse from the people that are supposed to be your "family" you can REALLY get used to it. He pulled the end of my hair and laughed when I grimaced. Slamming the door on his way out of my room. I then heard a soft knock on my door. " look, Alpha Williams if it's about your room I already cleaned it!!" I screamed.

" Actually, it's Cayden. I was hoping that I could talk to you." He said entering my room, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

"What??" I asked softly scared that he was gonna hit me again. " If you are gonna reject me, go ahead and do it fast, I kind of already expected you to talk about this to me at some time." I say trying to keep myself busy by playing Minecraft on my iPad.

" I don't want to reject you."

My head snapped up and my eyes wide. Was I hearing correct?

" HaHa very funny, who put you up to this dare, are filming this so you can later show the whole school that I fell for your trick."

" No I'm saying nothing but the truth. I guess the only reason I bullied you was because I wanted to get your attention. You were always to yourself and never looking at anybody. I figured maybe if I hit her by "accident" then she would notice me. Then it turned into a habit, it seemed that you were actually knowing I existed. I just liked you a lot .I also told my friends to bully you. And the whole school fell for it 'cause they do anything I do I guess. That's what happens when your an alpha."

I took one deep breath and said the words that I thought would never come out of my mouth: " I Riley Eva Cullen reject you Cayden James Williams as my mate"

It may be Score 200 for Cayden
But it just turned score 1 for Riley😏