~~~////:////:////:////~~~

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

" This is not gonna work out...." I say as I pull away from him. " Why not?" He asked, following me across the room. " Because we already broke up once and I don't want to go through the same thing" I say looking down at the floor because if I looked into his pained eyes I would take him back instantly. " You can't deny the fact that you want me as much as I do Riley" I could literally hear the hurt in her voice.

" Well 'imma have to deal with it" I say, trying to keep myself busy by rummaging through my drawers. " Like I said I was gonna get that kiss, I will get you too" he whispered lowly in my ear, his hot breath hitting my neck. I then felt his presence leave the room. I turned around and sighed in relief when I saw the empty room behind me.

I plopped myself back onto my bed and returned to watching the show but my mind kept going back to what he said. I knew Cayden, and I also knew he wasn't going to give up.

((((((((((((((((( NEXT MORNING)))))))))))))))))

"She looks like a dead octopus" I heard someone say as they picked my nose up. I groaned and sat up in bed only to be face to face with Jay. I groaned again and threw myself onto the bed again.

"Get up, Dillon and the Asshole called a meeting." She said opening all the curtains in my room letting the light pour in. "I don't want to" I said getting more comfortable in bed. "You have to, we can go shopping afterwards?" She suggests.

I sigh and get up, tripping on the way to the bathroom with a pink lacy Victoria's Secret bra. I took a shower and washed my hair. When I was done, I brushed my teeth and headed back into my room. Jay was nowhere to be seen......which was a good thing. Just putting it out there.

I first blow dried my hair and straightened it, then I put on some light makeup.

I changed into studded, ripped jean shorts. My black and white Jordan retro 11. And a a white tank top with a studded jean vest over it. The vest had a faded design of the american flag in the shape of a star in the back.

I put on lip gloss and walked downstairs and outside. We had our meetings in a clearing behind the pack house.

"Destiny and Landon has declared war. They formed another rogue pack but they are more fierce, stronger, and faster. They want to fight us on thursday, we are not prepared. Being the strongest Pack in the country doesn't mean that we can slack off." Cayden informed us.

"That is why we will increase training. You all will wake up at 5, we will run for an hour 'till 6. Then we split you into groups based on how good you fight. You can move up groups based on improvement. Everybody will fight."Dillon added in his Beta voice. Everyone flinched and nodded.

"You are dismissed. Training starts tomorrow. Enjoy your freedom for today while it lasts, 'cause your schedule is gonna be packed the while week." Cayden commanded. People left the clearing mumbling comments to their friends on the way. Seriously? Just when I think my life is normal again Destiny has to mess it up.

I walked up to the stage where Cayden and Dillon were talking. Jay was right behind me. " Guys we're going shopping." She said. "Oh no you're not" Cayden and Dillon said at the same time"

"We have to make some calls to some of our allies and figure out some other stuff. We are not gonna be available the whole day and if you guys encounter Destiny then you're in trouble" Cayden said.

"We can take care of ourselves" Jay snapped. "You're not going and that's final" Dillon barked.

"Please?" I begged to Cayden when Jay chased after Dillon pleading him. "I don't want you getting hurt again, they can take Jay for all I care. They will probably return her anyway" He joked. I slapped his arm and glared at him playfully but couldn't hold back the smile that was plastered on my face.

I gave him the look. He sighed and tried to look away but ended up sighing again. " You can go....if you take a bodyguard with you" He said. "How many are we talking about?" I asked him. "5?"

I shook my head. "1" I said. "3" He challenged. "2, that's final.

He gave a defeated sigh and called over 2 guys. "Greg and Xavier." He introduced. "They're the best fighters, and twins"

I nodded and didn't wait another second. I grabbed them and pulled them to Jay that was sitting on the ground defeated with Dillon no where in sight. I heard a growl behind me. "Keep your hands to yourself!!" Cayden screamed.

I walked up to Jay. "These are our 'bodyguards'. We are going shopping with them". She squeals and jumps up.

-------------------------------------

After Hollister, Abercrombie and Fitch, Pacsun, Forever 21, Bath and Body Works, Finish Line, and shitloads of other stores, we were in the food court. I was eating my Burger King when nature kicked in. " I 'gotta go to the bathroom" I say getting up and holding my hand up to Xavier who stood up with me. "I can go by myself".

When I was done taking a piss, I walked up to the sink and washed my hands. I then reapplied my makeup. While doing this, I didn't notice a girl come in and lock the door. She pinned me to the wall and spoke. " I'm going to especially have fun ripping you to parts on Thursday. Then comes your dearest Alpha." Her sour breath hits my face. Has this bitch heard of a great thing called a mint?

" Have fun with everyone because I'm going to wipe them all out, starting with you" She warns. There was a knock at the door. "Luna? Are you alright, you were taking too long" I hear Xavier say. The girl steps away from me and goes into one stall, giving me one last look.

I take my purse off the sink and quickly open the door and step out, pushing past Xavier. "We're going home" I announce once I arrive at our table. Nobody says anything as we throw away our trash and pile into the car. Even Jay knows something is not right.

Destiny.

@@@@@@ A/N

six thousand views!?!?!? I am gonna faint. You guys are amazing!! Thank you so so so so so so much!! YASSSSSSSSSSSSS. Have a great day everyone.

VOTE. COMMENT. FOLLOW (I follow back :])

Thanks once again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                        -tacolover34