The End Is Near

Today was the last day of training because tomorrow was the war. Tomorrow was going to determine if we will all be finally left alone. And it will also be the day where more of our people will day. So Cayden demanded that we try the hardest we can.

Training was exactly the same thing as it has been for the past two days. Except that Cayden decided to take off his shirt, and my wolf went crazy! Then I challenged Susan when she tried flirting with him again. Cayden, Kyle and Roger had to pry me off of her. And they had to send her to Dr. Nelson. That will show her.

So that is my normal-not at all messed up-life.

_____________________________________

" Riley, c'mon don't be a party pooper!!" Jay screamed at me. One of her friends was having a party and he invited her and said to bring a friend. "Jay for the last time, I'm not going. I don't think it's safe". " Since when did you follow the rules? Think about it. Dillon and ShitFace are out to an unexpected meeting and the guards are already home." She said.

I had to crack a smile when she used Cayden's new nickname, "ShitFace".

"UGHH FINE!!!" I say with an exasperated sigh. Jay squeals and runs out of the room to probably get ready. I quickly run into the bathroom and shower. Why did I agree to this in the first place? Once I'm out of the shower, I rush into my room and change.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

By the time we arrived at the party, it was already wild. Jay was wearing black booty shorts and a white crop top with a neon glow in the dark heart on it. To top it off, she had silver colored high top converse and her hair was pulled back into a tight ponytail. She wasn't exactly matching with her outfit but it was good enough.

I was wearing a black leather skirt that had a golden zipper along the middle of it, my black Doc Martens with black lacy leggins that had designs on them and a black leather vest with spikes on top of a black v-neck.

There were couples all over the lawn making out. And there were people on the roof throwing empty beer bottles at the people on the ground. Some other people were just hanging out and talking to their friends. As Jay and I stepped into the house-dodging a bottle- the first smell that hit me was alcohol.

A guy came up to us and gave Jay a be at hug and shook my hand. " Riley, this is Seth, the host of the party. And Seth this is Riley, my best friend!!" Jay screamed obnoxiously over the thumping music. I waved at him and stumbled away after Jay as she dragged me to the refreshment table.

There was punch which was obviously spiked, and chips and some weird stuffed egg thing. Nothing seemed appealing to me so I just served my self some punch. " I recommend that you don't drink the maximum a werewolf can drink to get drunk because if I'm wasted.............you're driving" Jay said as she ran off to god knows where.

I could be home warm in my covers with a mug of hot cocoa and watching my TV that plays shit to brainwash children's minds. But no, instead I'm stuck in this ratchet ass party with people I don't even know. I thought to myself as I downed the punch. Might as well live a little tonight, right?

12 full glasses of punch and 7 cans of beer later, I was stumbling to the dance floor and started moving my hips to the music. Someone came from behind me and placed their hands on my waist. They moved in closer to me and started to grind. I wanted to make it more interesting so I turned around started moving my hips on theirs. I was curious how this person looked like so I looked up at their and was surprised at who I saw.

Derrick.

I instantly moved away from him. I may be a little woozy, but I still wasn't stupid. " What are you doing here?" I asked. " What do you mean? Seth and I are very good friends" he smirked. I shook my head and closed my eyes to see if it was just the alcohol getting to my head but when I opened my eyes he was still there. Reunited with the stalker. Great.

I started to storm away from him but he grabbed my wrist and spun me around. "What's the matter Riley? Why don't you come upstairs with me. It will make you feel a lot better" He started pulling me up the stairs, because of my wooziness, I kept stumbling and couldn't really focus on kicking his ass. " Jay!!!!" I screamed.

But I knew she wouldn't hear me. The music was too loud and I haven't seen her for the last hour and a half.

He threw me into the first room he saw and locked the door, turning to me with a mischievous smirk tugging on his lips. I was ready to fight this sucker even if I was practically seeing 4 of him an the world was spinning. Whatever he wanted out of me he wasn't gonna get. Over my dead body.

"Let's play a game Riley, you let me do what I want with you and no one get's hurt." I shook my head and growled my Beta growl. He looked a little scared but shook it off. He slowly walked up to me and caressed my cheek. I slapped his hand away and pushed him to the wall in a flash of lightning, holding him by only his throat.

"Cooperate with me dammit!!" He shouted frustrated". The sudden movement made me dizzy, making my grip on him loosen. He took that opportunity to slide out of my grip amd push me to the bed, flinging himself on top of me, squeezing the living daylights out of me. I squirmed under him but he didn't budge.

He started to suck on the spot where my mark was supposed to be. My wolf got enraged at that. "Only our mate is supposed to touch that spot and our mate only!!!!!!!!" She said. I don't know if it was possible but it was like she was saying it through gritted teeth.

Her anger gave me strength, I used that strength to push him off of me and get a close by vase. " I hope Destiny rips you and your other dammed mutts of a family to shreds!!" He said before I smashed the vase on his head. Then smashing it on his face for being annoying. "That is for calling-hit- my family-hit-mutts. And for-hit- being a-hit-mothafucking-hit- rogue."

I got off and dusted myself off. I immediately got hit with nausea. I rushed to the bathroom and hurled up my insides with so much force my stomach started hurting. When I was done, I stumbled to the sink -with the bitter bile lodged in my esophagus-and mixed some toothpaste with water to rinse my mouth. After I was done, I wiped my mouth and quickly ran down the stairs.

I found Jay in the kitchen taking belly button shots from and unconscious guy sprawled on the island. People were cheering her on putting more vodka in the guy's belly button but I pulled her away. " We're going home, this place is probably infested with rogues!" I say as I lead her outside.

" I'll drive you look............uh......yeah I'll drive" She said when we were both in the car. "Tell me what happened!" She pleaded. I told her everything, her evidence of her listening was a nod once in a while. We were talking the whole entire time home that I didn't notice we were parked in the garage already.

I got out and slammed the door. We opened the door to the kitchen which was connected to the garage and stepped into the living room. Sitting on the recliner, reading a magazine was a pissed off Dillon and sitting on the love seat, playing a game on his phone was an even more pissed off Cayden. Damn I forgot about them.   Well Shit.

-------------------------------------

" Cayden I swear nothing happened at the party!!" I said. After they interrogated us in the living room, Cayden followed me to my room and asked even more questions. All the question asking and talking was giving me a headache. " Are you sure nothing happened?" He asked coming up to me and wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer.

"Positive" I said while closing the space between us and giving him a kiss.