Hope

A/N I don't know the fuck why but I couldn't publish the chapter yesterday, not on my laptop, PC, iPad, or phone. The chapter got deleted 3 times. And I just couldn't do anything. But here is the chapter....rewritten!!! :)

###########################

The next morning I woke up naked, I was confused at first but as memories of last night flooded my mind, a small smile spread across my lips. I turned to Cayden but instead of him being there, a note was there instead, written in messy handwriting.

   NOTE:

    Alpha business, be back in the afternoon. Stay safe, I love you.

                                         -Cayden

I groaned and got up, making my way to the bathroom. I was just a tiny but sore, not a whole lot. I hopped into the shower and washed my hair, then I started scrubbing my body with my new favorite cherry body wash. When I got out of the shower, I brushed my teeth and went back into the room to change.

I put on a pair of khakis. My gray, orange, blue Air Jordan 10 Bobcats, and a blue hoodie that says " The North Face" in big letters on the front. I put my blue studded beats over my neck and made my way outside. I guess today was my tomboy day.

I went downstairs to make breakfast but I didn't find anyone there. I shrugged it off and got out the pancake mix.

After eating my breakfast-which consisted of pancakes, bacon, eggs, and orange juice- I went looking for everyone. I went into Dillon and Jay's room, they weren't there. Nelly wasn't in her room either. And I already knew what Cayden's excuse was so screw him.

I decided to call Dillon to ask him. " Hello?" he said into the phone. "Dillon where is everyone?"

" Oh, Cayden is in the pack house, someone's child went missing. And Jay is having the baby early. We're with Dr. Nelson." He said it like it wasn't a big deal But it was a big deal! " Why the fuck didn't you wake me up?!?!?" I yelled. He winced and was about to respond but I cut him off by ending the call.

"Stupid" I muttered to myself as I ran over to the pack house at the speed of lightning. When I barged into the house, I saw Cayden in the corner calmly speaking with a shaking, crying woman. He winked but then went back to the woman when she started crying harder. I rolled my eyes at him and headed down the stairs to the basement.

Dillon was sitting in a chair with Nelly on his lap. Nelly had her head on Dillon's chest and was sleeping with her thumb in her mouth. I went up behind Dillon and smacked him upside the head. Then I plopped down in the seat next to his.

" What was that for?" he exclaimed while rubbing the back of his head. I shrugged. " Just felt like it is all....." He sighed and went back to rocking Nelly back and forth. He looked nervous about something but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. "What's up with the outfit? You look like a boy" he huffed.

"Wow thanks, I can already feel the love." I said sarcastically. "Plus, you know I'm not the girliest person out there"

He nodded and stared at the door. " What's his name gonna be?" I asked trying to make conversation. "Devon."

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

3 hours later, Dr. Nelson came out with a huge grin plastered on his face. "Congratulations Beta, you have a healthy baby boy." Dillon smiled and thanked him, going inside the room. The first hour I went to grab Mcdonald's. The second hour, I went to socialize with pack members upstairs, and the last hour I just spent playing games and listening to music on my phone.

" Do I have a baby brother aunt Riley?" Nelly asked, looking up from a game she was playing on my phone. I nodded and patted her head. She giggled and waved her arms around. "Do you and uncle Cayden have a baby?" she asked looking up from the game again. "No sweetie."

" Will you have one soon?" She asked. I nodded slowly, trying to get her off my case. "Soon" I confirmed.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° 7 hours later.°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I ran to the bathroom, gagging up all the crap I ate this morning. After I was done with my hurling, I stumbled to the sink and grabbed my toothbrush, brushing my teeth. There might be a possibility that.........no it couldn't be. But I had to make sure. I grabbed my car keys and hopped into my car, slamming the door.

I sped away to the closest pharmacy. I bought the pregnancy test and hurried back home. I don't know why but I felt the need to inform Jay about this. She would kill me if she found out I took a pregnancy test without her. I ran into the pack house after horribly parking my car back into the garage.

Jay was watching Pretty Little Liars when I barged into her room. She looked at me questionly but got it when I held up the rectangular box in my hand. She squealed but then shut up when Devon started moving in the crib next to her bed. She pointed to the bathroom.

I went in and uh.....you know pissed on the test.  I put the timer on for five minutes and went back outside. " What if you really can have babies!!! Jay whisper-yelled. I laughed. "Then that's great" I said. "If it is positive, you have to go to Dr. Nelson for a more better examination." I nodded and jumped a bit when the timer buzzed in my pocket.

All of a sudden my heart started beating faster, and my palms got sweaty. "Go bitch don't just stand there!" Jay urged. I slowly made my way to the bathroom and closed my eyes as I picked it up. I then turned it around so it wasn't facing me and walked out, handing it to Jay. " Tell me what it says" I whined.

"I swear you little pus-" she cut her self off when she saw the test. " Riley it's nega-just kidding it's positive!!!!!!" She scare me for a minute there....phew. She pushed the red button that alerted Dr. Nelson that Jay needed something. He came into the room and gave me a stern look.Visiting hours were over.

"What do you need Beta female" He asked politely. "Run your Luna a test." she said showing him the test. I blushed at that. He looked closely at the test then looked up at me, with a smile. "Follow me then" he said. I gave Jay the finger as I walked out. "Awww, this is wonderful. 'Imma cry myself to sleep now!!" she said, literally wiping away a tear.

%%%%%%%%AFTER TEST

"You are indeed carrying a baby, Luna. Congratulations."

I thanked him and made my way back to the Alpha mansion to find Cayden. He was in our room, when I walked in he was just taking off his shirt. "Hey babe...... whoah, uhh what's with the outfit?" He asked, his eyes wandering over my body. I groaned and stepped on his feet. "Enough with the outfit, I need to tell you something!"

"What?" He wheezed out while grabbing his foot pain.

"OK, sit down for this." He sat down and pulled me onto his lap, giving me a peck. "Cayden, I'm pregnant."

He froze and gulped loudly. Fear evident in his eyes. "What?"