The truth hurts

After Dr. Nelson checked my arm he let me go. He just wrapped a bandage around it and told me too be careful next time. Whatever. It wasn't even my fault anyway. I was making my way back to the kitchen when Cayden stopped me. "Where you going?" He asked.
"To finish the dinner...."

"Nope, you are my mate and Luna, you will do no chores around this house but look beautiful.
" Can you get it through your thick skull that I rejected you!!!" I hissed already annoyed. " I am not gonna be with you."

" Fine, you can be like that. But I'm not gonna stop fighting for your love, you will fall for me one way or another. All the ladies do." He said adding a wink and walking away.

Little piece of shit, I thought to myself as I went upstairs. I didn't know who was gonna make dinner, but I also didn't want to pass up the chance to not do any chores. You might think someone who gets-or in this case got- bullied would be scared to not make dinner or else someone would snap you in two. But I'm a really lazy person. Like seriously.......LAZY AS FUCK.

I turned on my stereo to Loyal by Chris brown and started dancing around. This was the only time I could be me. Not just some shy girl that everyone think is a nerd but she actually really hates school and the people and teachers that go to it. I heard a knock on my door. I turned down the volume and swung the door open. The Luna of the Pack stood there.

"Yes Luna? " I asked bowing my head in respect. " Dont be silly, you are gonna be the new Luna, you don't have to show me any respect." The Luna giggled. I opened my mouth to say something but then cut myself off. How was I gonna tell her that I rejected Cayden? Awkward.

" I already know you rejected him. But I came to tell you that he is a really nice guy once you get to know him." She let herself into my room and sat on the edge of my bed. I shut the door and followed her. " You saw the bad side of him. He can be sweet, gentle, kind, loving, and caring. C'mon Riley, give him a chance." She pleaded.

"Did he put you up to this?" I asked her already knowing the answer. " Well....yeah. But I did it because you're a really nice girl, I wouldn't want any other Luna, and any other girl for Cayden. " She said sincerely.

" I'll think about it." I said that just to get her off my case. I would never accept him as my mate. Not for his jet black hair. Not for his piercing blue eyes. Not for the way he leaned against the wall when he smoked outside. I am not gonna fall for him. But little did I know that I already did.