The Official Alpha Cayden Williams

Today was Cayden's and Dillion's ceremony, they would be passed down the jobs of Alpha and Beta. I of course couldn't go because I was still in heat but that didn't mean I wouldn't be supporting them. Dillon layed off on criticizing me on every little thing, and he is actually acting like a civilized human to me. The whole pack skipped school today. I kinda regret not telling Jay that I wasn't coming. She's probably having a heart attack, considering there are only 103 humans in the whole school. The rest were wolves and none of them were there.

I was the only one home except for the maids, and they were Omegas. Even though Cayden said to not leave the room, I was bored and no boys were home. I found myself throwing the covers off of me and swinging my legs over the side of the bed. I slipped my feet into my fluffy duck slippers and waddled outside and downstairs.The pain lessened but it was still there. I just needed 1 more day. For a normal wolf it would be like a whole week, but since I have Beta blood it was 3 days for me. One of the Omegas who was dusting off a vase saw me and held me up.

" You were given strict orders by the Alpha to stay inside your room, Luna." She said softly. I tried not to roll my eyes when she said Luna. For the 100th time I rejected Cayden... I'm not Luna!!

" Fuck him......" I said trying to get out of her grasp. Her eyes widened in shock. " You shouldn't be talking about our Alpha like that.." She said unsure.

" Whatever just please let me go!" I urged. She let go of me and gave me a little glare. Thinking that it went unnoticed. I didn't really care, I wasn't gonna hit her or anything, I know what it's like to be in that position where you are basically the pack mule. Damn it was like I was on my period and heat at the same time. I don't know what happened to me.

I'm usually nice. I walked into the kitchen and started getting the pan out, I missed the old days where I would wake up extra early to make dinner for 289 pack members. There is originally 674 pack members total, but I only had to make breakfast for my pack house. They were divided.Now they have someone else doing it since I was announced Cayden's mate and we moved into the Alpha Mansion.

I was making 2 omelets when Sylvia walked in. She hurriedly took the pan out of my hand and helped me to a chair. I put my hand up telling her I didn't want to talk about it when she was about to open her mouth. She nodded and bowed her head at me. She finished the omelet for me and even made some bacon to go along with it and buttery toast. She finished it all off with a tall glass of orange juice.

I began eating, the golden fork in my hand. I was never gonna get used to this luxury. Not the jewelry, or the maids, or the furniture, but most importantly, I wasn't gonna get used to the respect. For once in 3 years I was treated like I was part of a family. I wasn't being tortured or hit. I almost felt.......normal.

When I returned back to my room, I did my usual routine. Then 2 hours later, Cayden came home. Scratch that, Alpha Cayden came home. But there was just one problem. He was drunk. O H B O Y