Jaylitsa........WHY??!?!?!

The next morning I was engulfed by a hug the moment I walked into school. " You know for someone emo, you sure have a lot if energy." I said chuckling to myself.

" I'm not emo, I just really like their style and I like the color black."

"That explains a lot!" I once again chuckled to myself. " You wanna come to my place today??" Jaylitsa asked.

" I don't know, I'm pretty busy......" I lied. Truth was I didn't want to trust Jay YET. " Oh, what do you have to do?" She asked.

" Oh.....uhh.....umm.... I have plans with..........Cay.......yeah I have plans with Cayden.!!!" I say, wiping the sweat off my face.

I suck at lying and anybody who knows me, knows that. I tend to get sweaty and I stutter. But Dillon could be lying for years and no one would know he was lying all along. " Oh, plans? With Cayden???????" She looked liked she has seen a ghost.
" Your kidding, right?"
"Nope, we are........uhhh..going to watch a movie.....yeah, a movie.......and-"

I got cut off by Jay. " Save it, I know you don't trust me and you think that we shouldn't hang out, or be friends." She said putting her hand over my mouth. " Well, how about my place?" I asked trying not to be rude. I really wanted to be friends with Jay, it's just that I don't trust her." Really, are sure you won't be uncomfortable?" She asked a glint of hope in her eyes.

" Nope" I said popping the p. " Ok then, your place tonight!!! See ya!!" And with that she left. Great. Now trying to let Alpha Williams to let her come in. Why does my life suck?

////////////LUNCH

I was sitting at an empty table with Jay when that smell hit me. His smell. He sat down next to me and scowled at Jay. Looks like he hasn't forgotten about their little incident. Jay made a face back and took little bites of her pizza. I've been thinking the whole day. Maybe if I ask Cayden to talk to his dad for me, then I wouldn't chicken out. That would be the only way. I leaned toward Cayden and whispered in his ear. " Can you maybe talk your dad into letting Jay come over today?"

He leaned toward me and whispered back. " I love it when you whisper in my ear, it's such a turn on." He smirked.

I moved back and rolled my eyes. " What's the answer?" I asked in my normal voice. I didn't want him getting a boner or something in the middle of the cafeteria. Awkward.

" Sure, if you go on a date with me on Saturday." He replied. What an asshole.

I gave him an " are you serious" face and he just nodded. Looks like I'm going on a date with the biggest douchebag on the face of the planet. Jesus help me!!!😪