Let Her Go

I ran downstairs and pushed past the drunk people while the tears spilled down my face like waterfalls. Jay saw my face and was about to ask what happened. But I remembered Cayden was chasing me, so I grabbed her arm and pulled her into the woods.

I blocked my scent so he wouldn't smell me. I sat against a tree Jay following my every move. When she was seated next to me, I broke down. "What happened!?!?!??" she asked, about to kill anybody in the way. "H-h-he cheated" I choked out. I heard a scream and felt Jay's presence leave me.

#####Cayden's POV

It's been 2 hours since I've seen Riley. I was currently looking for her upstairs when I felt an unexpected push to the wall. The slut of all sluts stood in front of me. I scowled at her and pushed her away. She grabbed my wrist. " I recommend that you hear what I have to say" she smirked.

I sighed and turned towards her. Might as well get it over with now, I didn't feel like hearing her annoying voice later on. "What?" I asked harshly. She winced a bit but the smirk returned. " I want you, and if you don't accept me then your little mate will get hurt." She snarled.

What was her problem. I was so close to just kicking her out of the pack, Nobody threatens my mate. But she seemed to read my thoughts because the next thing she said shocked me the most. " If you kick me out of the pack, then I will send my rogue friends to kidnap Riley and kill her" she smirked.

Now this scared me. I knew she does not lie. A drunk girl one time kissed her forgotten mate. She didn't take it easy. She sent the girl to the hospital. The cuts were so bad she couldn't heal in time and lost too much blood. She died the next morning. Destiny didn't feel one bit sorry.

I was all ears now. I wouldn't let anything happen to Riley. " First accept me, then break it off with Riley" she demanded. I reluctantly tried to say the words but they wouldn't come out of my mouth. "Here let me make it easy for you, you don't kiss back then say bye bye to Riley" She said bitterly. She kissed me.

It was horrible. It was sloppy and her sour breath invaded my mouth. I was about to gag. I heard a throat clearing. I thankfully broke away from Destiny. In front of me was Riley with tears rolling down her face. "Let me explain" I said softly. Taking little steps towards her.

"How many times are you gonna hurt me?" She asked, her voice cracking at the end. She didn't let me respond, instead she ran off. I turned towards Destiny, a wider smirk on her face as she watched Riley run off. I growled a ferocious growl. She looked scared as shit.

I slammed into her at full speed not caring if she was a girl. " You are kicked out of the Red Dusk Pack. Pack your stuff, if you don't leave by night I will throw your trash away. Along with your luggage" ( A/N see what I did there? Destiny is the trash!! You don't get it? Ok i see :)

I left her with an incredulous and scared look on her face. "Your gonna regret that Cayden" she shouted after me as I ran. I saw Riley grab Jay's arm and pull her away. I chased after them but when I reached outside I didn't see or smell them.

I sighed and went back inside to my room. But before I made sure everybody went home. I wasn't in the mood anymore to party. I slowly laid down and stared at my ceiling. Waiting for the door downstairs to open and Riley's scent to fill my nose. The door opened but that girl's scent was present not Riley's delicious smell.

My door flew open and Jay stood there with nostrils flared, hair sticking out in every direction, breathing heavily. She didn't say words but I knew why she was here. She ran to my bed and started hitting my chest. I deserved it. I deserved everything bad thrown my way. I didn't budge. She looked surprised that I didn't do anything yet.

I closed my eyes and took a huge breath, when I was about to open my eyes, I felt a stinging pain in my chest. She nurpled me!!!!!!!

She laughed evily and picked up my lamp, ripping the cord off angrily. She lifted it up above my head. I didn't even care. Bracing myself to receive pain was not necessary because Dillon opened the door. "What's with the-" he cut himself off when he saw Jay.

"What are you doing in Cayden's room?" he asked cautiously, eyeing me suspiciously. "Cayden, broke your sister's heart, now it's his turn" she explained.

Dillon glared at me not too happy about that. "Can I talk to you Jay? I tried to find you at the party but you weren't there" he asked scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. She reluctantly nodded and followed him out. Slamming the lamp onto the floor and giving me the "I got my eyes on you" look with her fingers. "If I were you, I would get my ass down to Mexico. You don't know me when someone messes with my friends".

I walked over to Riley's room and fell asleep there. But when I woke up the next morning there was no sign that she even stepped into the territory. My heart ached for her. And my wolf howled in pain of losing our mate.

Back to the same old shitty life.

A/N
VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW ( I follow back)