They see me 'rollin, they 'hatin..........

The next day, Josh kicked me in the stomach to wake me up. I groaned but got up anyway. I looked around and remembered that I got kidnapped. I had a plan. I wasn't gonna let those rogues demolish my Pack. Over my dead fucking body. That is not what a Luna does. Even if I'm not Luna anymore....

My plan was that I was gonna pretend to be sick. When the rogues dragged me here, I pretended to be knocked out but I was actually awake after an hour. On the way I saw the Rogue Hospital. It wasn't in the house like normal packs. Then again they were rogues, they do everything differently.

I would make sure I got to the hospital. I would see if they had extra nurse suits. Then I would block my scent and run away. This was a stupid plan but it's all I got for now. 

I was currently trying to contact anyone in the Pack. But all I heard was a faint buzzing sound in the back if my head. "Hello? It's Riley" I mind liked them. No answer.

I sighed and decided to go on with my plan. I ate all my breakfast which was left over pancakes with bite marks and half a bitten sausage. It was disgusting but I was hungry. And without food, I wouldn't be able to throw up.

An hour later, I shoved a finger down my throat and threw up the pancakes and sausage. I then tried to make my face hot by sticking my face into the ray of sunshine shining down on me. After my face was hot enough, I screamed. Josh hurried to the door and looked at me.

I pointed to the vomit. He sighed and unlocked the door. He screamed for someone named Landon to clean up the mess. He took off my handcuffs and pulled me up. But he wasn't holding on to me this time. "Any funny business, and I will make sure we just kill your Alpha right away."  I nodded and pretended to cough.

As we walked to the hospital, I tried mind linking again. "Anyone there? It's Riley."

"Luna?"  I heard someone ask. "Yeah It's me!!!"

"Where are you?!?!  Alpha Cayden won't even let us blink."

"Tell Cayden to put his mind link on"

"OK"

When I was done with that conversation, we arrived at the hospital. It was really small which was a disadvantage to my plan. But anything will do.... Josh told me to follow him. I urged another fake cough. He led me to a room and told me to lay on the bed.

"The doctor will check for a fever, if you're sick then you're useless" He said leaving the room. But I could smell him, he was guarding the door. "Riley?" A faint voice asked. "Cayden, Destiny is planning to kill you and the whole Pack if you come for me" I warned him.

"Does it look like I give two fucks if Destiny kills me. I want you and the Pack to be safe. No need to worry about me. I'm coming for you, tell me where you are"  He commanded using his Alpha voice, which didn't scare me one bit. Cayden could be a total softie if he wanted to.

"I don't know know where I am, but I do know it's unclaimed territory that the rogues claimed. I think Destiny is their leader because they follow her commands. Don't bother looking for me, I can take care of myself, keep the Pack safe from any rogue attack instead." I didn't wait for his answer and I shut mind link off.

I knew Cayden was probably now sending his men to look on every inch of unclaimed land. He will never learn. If the Pack gets hurt I don't know what I'll do with myself. It's not worth it to risk a lot of lives for mines.

My thoughts got interrupted when a man walked in. His hair was jet black with a few white and gray streaks in them. His eyes were gray and his skin was starting to get wrinkled.