o n e

I woke up this morning feeling kind of weird.
Like today was important for some reason.
I put on some clothes, and grabbed my phone as I sat on the couch to watch some catfish before school.
You don't have to tell me, I know I'm so cool. As I watched the show, I scrolled through Instagram. I had a crazy amount of notifications, considering Sophia Lillis had recently tagged me in a photo, which she has never done before. Me and Sophia met a year or so back, because I posted a song I had written about Beverly, and she loved it. We then began talking and had become very good friends. I've told this girl everything, including my obsessions towards her fellow cast mates, but I've made her promise to never bring me up to them. Im so afraid I'd say the wrong thing somehow. Although she thinks I'm crazy and knows they'd love me, I haven't budged from my original decision. As I thought about it I relized, Sophia's never tagged me in a photo on her account, the cast followes her.

"Shit shit shit...." I trailed as I quickly pressed on the buttons to view who had liked the photo. I was too late. The photo had been liked by Wyatt, finn, jack, and Jaeden. They all requested to follow me as well. I was petrified.
What if they think I'm ugly?
What if they think I'm fat.
They already think your fat don't they.
Ugh and now there gonna ask about me!
Shit....

Despite my negative thoughts, I accepted there requests. I couldn't help but grow a huge smile when I thought about it. They know me. Ahhhh! Truth is, I've had the biggest crush on Wyatt for the longest time.  I always thought finn was hot, but Wyatt was just too much of a goof not to fall for. Sophia never knew, despite me wanting to scream about it to everyone.

Soon, it was time to leave for school. I grabbed my bag and got into the car and waited for my mom. My mom always brought me to school, since I hated the bus with a burning passion. I always felt weird walking into school, like I was constantly being watched. I'm incredibly self conscious, not being the skinniest compared to the pretty twigs that roamed the halls. Nobody was specifically rude to me, but nobody truly made an effort to talk to me.

[time skip]

lunch rolled around and I sat stilly in the bathroom stall like always, waiting for the time to pass. I had friends, but you all know the story of what happened there [in the prologue of the story if you'd like to know] Today, I decided to give lunch another shot. I walked to my old table, only to be immediately called up into the office.
"shit." I Said getting up earning a laugh from the table.
"We miss you!" One of them yelled.
"Bullshit!" I sang as I left the cafeteria.

I walked into the office as the lady at the desk smiled at me. She pulled me into an office, which in there sat a man who looked incredibly familiar.

"Hello josie!" The man said as he shook my hand.

"I'm-"

"andy muschietti." I Said as I smiled, about to explode at the incredible man in front of me.

"Huge fan of It." Is all I could morf together.

He laughed at my comment and said "glad to hear! Your probably wondering why I'm here I'm guessing?" He Said earning a very fast nod from me.

"Sophia has told me a lot about you, and showed me a few of the short films you've done and I think you'd be perfect for the role of penny, in my newest film. Sophia will be playing carter who will be your female best friend. There will obviously be others but I know you guys are close. I've talked to your mom already and she is on board to send you to LA, I just need a yes from you." He Said, causing me to mentally flip out.

"I'd be honored to!" I Said.

[ time skip after everything was worked out ]

I decided to call Sophia, to partially yell at her and thank her at the same time.
After a few rings she picked up.

All I did was stare at her like I was angry with half a smirk until she started dying laughing.

"I'm sorry Okay!" She Said

"At first, i was about to kill you, but I'm in a movie with you now so who gives a shit! I love you!" I Said practically screaming.

"Yep exactly just remember you love me.." she said, causing me to panic almost instantly.

"Oh my god what did you do." I Said throwing my face into my hands.

"Oh calm down! It's nothing huge, you'll see when we get there.." she trailed, then quickly changed the subject.
"When are you leaving?" She asked

"Right about now. My flight takes off in three hours, and I'll probably land around 11 tonight." I Said

"I'll be there to pick you up!" She smiled, and we said our goodbyes.

I arrived at the airport, and said goodbye to my mom. She had no interest in coming with me to LA. She was super busy with work, and trusted Sophia and I to behave in our apartment. According to Sophia, we will be staying with eachother in an apartment by the set, for easier transportation. When I looked it up, it seemed to be walking distance to a coffee house, pizza place, arcade, and set of course. Soon enough, it was time to board the plane. As I watched the plane take off, I thought about everything I'm leaving behind. I was so happy to leave. Sure, I'd eventually have to explain to everyone where I was but, maybe, just maybe, I might make some real friends. Ones that actually care about me, and won't leave me the moment someone better comes along. I put in my earbuds, and drifted to sleep...

A/n- word count 1023
Hope you enjoyed chapter one. PLEASE comment your opinions. The more comments I get the quicker I will update! 💗