n i n e

So, turns out filming was cancelled today.

Thank god.

I was told the kissing scene wouldn't be filmed till later, but later came fast as hell...

"God damnit, filming was cancelled." Said Sophia walking out in the kitchen.

"Darn." I Said pretending to be sad, but definitely smiling.

"Out of everyone, you should be the one who's most upset." She Said with a smirk

"Oh would you shut up."

"Josie likes-" she began to sing, before I covered her mouth

"I never said that!"

"Uh yes you did!!"

"That was the in and out talking."

"Hmmmm okay.."

Today we decided to go to jaedens house, since his parents weren't going to be home.

my ankle was feeling a lot better today, considering I fell asleep with the ice on it. To be safe, I'm still putting an ace bandage over it.

I put on something comfortable, considering I think we're just gonna be hanging around.
(Outfit on top)

me and Sophia walked to his house, turns out it's only about a half a mile away.

when we made it to the house Wyatt opened the door.

"Ah! If it isn't my favorite cripple." Wyatt said as he opened the door.

"Gee thanks wy." I Said as I walked in, laughing.

jaedens house was really nice, and there tv was bigger and brighter then my future.

We all sat on his couch, all just talking and such. I sat with Wyatt, which caused Sophia to constantly text me making jokes and saying we'd be cute together.

Sophia
OTP

Sophia
OTP

Sophia
#wosie

                                                                               Josie
                                                                                shut up!

I sent as I laughed, causing Jaeden to give us a weird look.

"What are you guys laughing about?" Said Jaeden

"SECRETS SECRETS ARE NO FUN." Said finn

"UNLESS YOU SHARE WITH EVERYONE." Wyatt added and he poked me in the shoulder.

"nothing." I Said nonchalantly.

"Hmmm." Jaeden said.

Then he got up and grabbed my phone.

"NO." I screamed and ran after him.

I must have run around the house three times before we both stopped.

Jaeden looked at the phone and gasped, along with jumped and pointed at me.

"Y-y-you-"

"Jae, pleasssse dont." I pleaded.

"Hehehehehe.." Said Jaeden as he gave me my phone back.

I fell to the floor and let out a dramatic sigh, admitting defeat.

Jaeden is going to tell him.

A/n- this chapter is shit sorry