s e v e n

the next day I was really looking forward to go to set. I think we might actually be filming today, not a lot, but enough to actually be considered an actor.

me and Sofia decided to take a quick coffee stop before coming to set, Well, I mostly made that decision.

when we arrived I was taken to hair and makeup. It's actually really funny to have a bunch of people working on you at once. The rumors are true, this makes you feel famous. When they were done, im not gonna lie, i looked great. my hair was perfectly curled, and my outfit fit perfectly, like it was made for me.

i looked at the script for the day so i could memorize my lines. today im filming with everyone, in a school. the school was actually perfect, it didnt look like a school in a movie or show, it looked perfectly shitty.

it didnt take me long to memorize my lines before i knew them perfectly, sophia says its my secret weapon.

time skip

i shook my hands and legs like a demented fish before the scene started, leading wyatt to shoot me a smirk.

"nervous?" he asked me, nudging my shoulder.

"just a little" i said as a quickly stopped my weird fish movement.

"dont be, your incredible.. pickles." he said as he laughed, causing me to chuckle too.

"and Action!" yelled andy, and the scene started.

for those of who who dont remember..

penny- josie

carter-sophia

johnathon- finn

joey- jaeden

max- wyatt

"penny, where going to be late!" shouted carter as she waited for her at her locker.

"well im sorry, if someone hadnt tripped me as i was walking down the stairs we would have gotten here quicker." said penny as she shoved her last notebook into her bag.

"we both know you tripped yourself dipwad." carter said.

"why are we rushing again?" said penny, changing the subject as she put her bag on her sholders and began to walk.

"because, we promised joey we'd come to his house straight after school to help him watch his sister."

"remind me why he needs both of us to watch one girl?" penny said with a confused look on her face.

"not only both of us, the whole gang my friend."

"oh." said penny with small grin on her face, seeming to space off a bit.

soon enough penny and carter had reached joeys house

"hellllloooo." said carter as she threw all her stuff down on the near by couch, and began searching for joey.

"were outside!" yelled joey, causing the girls to walk out the door to meet them on the porch

"hi." said penny as she sat on the empty chair between max and joey.

"hello." max said

"Where's your sis- OW"

All of a sudden an apple hit me right in the side of the head.

I turned to my side to see Wyatt with his hand over his mouth, along with hearing the whole crew laughing there asses off.

I couldn't help but laugh as well.

"What the fuck?!" Said Sophia, also laughing.

"Wyatt when I said to toss the apple up and down, I didn't mean throw it at josie." Said Andy laughing as well

Time skip

One thing I've learned about filming so far, is that it goes by fast.

It's already 7:00. Me and Wyatt have finished our scenes for the day, so we decided to hang out on set while we waited for the others.

We've been playing cards for a while, mostly fooling around. Butttt I've won everytime.

"WHOOOHO" I yell as a throw my cards down, winning once again.

"Are you some sort of card master?" He Said laughing.

"Another game?" I asked

"Eh." He Said

"Yea I'm kinda done too."

"So, josie." He Said as he crossed his legs and put his hands on his face.

"Yes wyatt?" I Said kinda confused, but coping his actions.

"See, I know you. But I don't know you." He Said

"What do you want to know?" I asked

"I don't know, everything?" He asked with a laugh.

I laughed too but still remained quiet. I mean, where do I start?

"Let's start with this, favorite color."

"Don't have one, but I'm not a big fan of obnoxiously bright yellows."

"Middle name?"

"Lynne"

"Favorite fruit?"

"Pineapple"

"Best friend?"

"Probably Sophia, and you're okay too I guess." I laughed, hoping to get a reaction from him.

He rolled his eyes playfully and asked me another question.

"Biggest fear?"

"Loosing the people I care about... and spiders. Oh my god don't even get me started."

"That bad?"

"I can't see a picture without being freaked out. The way the move I just- can't." I Said cringing up

"So if I were to put a spider on yo-"

"I would NOT think it was funny."

"Well noted." He Said

"You?"

"I'm afraid of nothing."

"Really?" I Said as I got more comfortable sitting down.

"Yep."

"I find that very hard to believe."

"Well it's true."

I stared at him for a while in disbelief, until we heard a phone ring.

"Hello?" I answered

"Where are you?" Spoke Sophia

"In the trailer."

"Are you alone?"

"No Wyatt's here too, where are you guys?"

"We just finished, can u guys meet us at the in an out in 5 minutes?"

"Yea see you then." I Said as I hung up.

"Where we going?" Asked wyatt

"In and out"

A/n- just a filler :/