s e v e n t e e n

so as the beautiful sunset sank over the ocean, we traveled indoors to a shitty arcade.

Actually, if I was being honest, this arcade wasn't even close to shitty.

it was pretty amazing.

it was like Dave and busters on steroids, there was a fucking amusement park inside.

we were in there for like a minute and jack and Finn were already nowhere to be seen.

Wyatt went off Jaeden, leaving me and Sophia alone.

"I feel like we never hang out just us anymore." Said Sophia as she rummaged through her purse trying to find some money for credits.

"Yea, despite living together.." I Said laughing.

"You know what I mean."

"Yea I do." I Said.

"Do you want to get a drink and catch up?"

"Sure." I Said

so me and Sophia sat down in a booth and began chatting about stupid little things, and her and jaeden. 

"so, you and wyatt seem to be getting pretty close..." she said, sipping her drink. Giving me THOSE eyes.

"yea were pretty good friends.." I said looking down.

"okay cmon Josie were not just gonna forget the fact you guys were just gonna leave and go to hawaii together." 

"we could?" i said playing with my straw.

"josie."

"its nothing! we just hate you guys." i said with a smile.

"no, you lOvE eachother!"

"oh would you hush." I said

"i will not 'hush' " she said laughing, "what kind of word is hush?" 

"I dont know buy a goddamn dictionary."

Wyatts pov

Jaeden has been dragging me to about every machine trying to beat me at a game. I gotta say, im pretty talented in the gaming region.

"Ugh wyatt your no fun!" said jaeden as i beat him in giant pac-man for the fiftieth time.

"sorry im good and your not." i said laughing.

"i know weve been here for like twenty minutes but im bored and hungry, can we go?"

"your not bored, your just a sore loser, and sure." 

we began to walk out of the arcade when i saw josie and sophia having some drinks at the edge of the arcade. 

"hey, do you want to join them?" i said pointing at the girls.

"yea, that would make sense" he said laughing.

Josies POV

"ugh can you just drop it?" I asked after she asked about wyatt for the 500th time.

"why wont you talk to me?"

"I just really hate talking about this kind of stuff okay?

"hate talking about what?" said wyatt as he plopped down next to me with a smile.

"hey wy." i said, my mood  changing completley.

he smiled back at me and picked up the magerita menu, being the idiot he was and began looking for appetizers.

jaeden was playing with sophia straw trying to do that stupid tric where you can flick and break the straw.

jack had just spilled all his tickets on the ground and finn was trying to do a manliness tester, scoring the lowest on the scale...

I love these idiots.

A/N- this chapter is late and it sucks. Ill spell check it later lmao i did this on my mac and it was so much better but theres no automatic spell check. eighteen will also be coming out today.