e i g h t

we arrived at in and out first, so we just grabbed the biggest booth we could find.
they were actually taking a really long time to show up. We were having a good time, but we were confused to where they were.

"Hey where are you?" I said to Sophia on the phone.

"Oh we went back to the apartment, can you just bring us some food."

"Ugh what do you want.."

After I was given the order, me and Wyatt got all the food, and greatly struggled to carry it all.

I was carrying the 5 giant bags of burgers, fries, and other random ass food, and Wyatt just had a tray of drinks. I lost the coin flip..

I must have stopped eight times just from the in and out to the street alone.

I was getting the hang of walking with barely seeing until we began to walk down hill. I didn't see a rock and I slipped, causing me and the food to ruble down hill a little.

"Are you okay?" Wyatt yelled, very concerned but still half laughing.

"Trying to be." I Said laughing as well, but fighting very hard to hold back the tears.

I definitely rolled my ankle, We were about 1 minute from the apartment building, I bet I could make it.

I stood up only to wince in pain. I limped on and dusted off the food, but Wyatt didn't follow. He just looked at me with sympathy.

"Your not okay, you can barely walk!" He Said laughing.

"Can I ever walk though? I fall on everything." I Said looking back at him.

Before I could argue, he pulled me onto his back. The sight was probably something strange to see. I had my arms areound his neck, all 6 bags in my hands, followed by Wyatt holding my legs along with the tray of drinks.

"What am I gonna do with you josie?"

Time skip
Wyatt's POV

We made it back to the apartment. Nobody really questioned why Josie was on my back or why she was crying once they saw the food.

I flopped josie down on the couch and grabbed a back of ice and gave it to her, along with pulled the coffee table forward so she could put her feet on it.

"Thanks wy.." she said, she seemed kinda down. I bet it hurts.

I went to get our food and go sit down next to her, but Sophia was quicker then I was. I gave her her fries and she smiled at me, but she still seemed kind of off..

Josies POV
I was really bummed that I couldn't sit next to Wyatt. Over the past couple of days since I relized I liked Wyatt, my feelings for him have only gotten stronger. I hate having crushes, they never work out and the friendship is always ruined. I guess the more I fall for him the closer I am to smashing my face in the ground.

Soon enough, the boys had to leave.

"Stay off the ankle, bye!" Said Wyatt as he left the apartment with finn and Jaeden.

"What even happend with your ankle?" Asked Sophia

"I tripped over a rock." I Said slightly laughing.

"Does it hurt?"

"Only a little."
I think all the thoughts of Wyatt weighing down my chest makes the pain seem less horrific in my ankle.

"... something else is bothering you." She Said. 

"W-what?" I Said, great time to studder, goddamnit..

"No no, I sense it...it's about a guy!!"

"Where are you getting the this from?" I Said

"You know I'm never wrong."

She was right, but I don't know if I was ready to talk about it. I mean, I feel like I'm gonna explode if I don't..

Sophia continued to stare at me trying to break me, and it worked.

"Ithinkimaybekindalikewyattalittletinybit." I blurted out

"You what?!" She Said with a smirk

" I think, I maybe, kinda, like Wyatt a little tiny bit.." I Said

"I KNEW IT!!"

"Please don't make a big deal.."

"No, this is a big deal! He definitely likes you."

"Lies." I Said as I walked up to start getting ready for bed.

"Hey Josie?"

"Yes Sophia." I Said as I peeked my head through the door of my room.

"Do you know what tomorrow is."

I shrugged

"The kissing scene."

A/n- hehehehehe