t h i r t y t h r e e

my heart began to race rapidly, I can't believe I actually just said that.

Every bone in my body was telling me to say nevermind, I mean it wasn't the time to talk about this.

but will there ever be a right time to have this conversation?

I mean the deal was "until we have the chance to talk in person" right?

Wyatt smiled as I poorly pronounced piluwgtbweipaagtbbag, still knowing what I meant.

"we do really have to talk about that..." He Said with a nervous chuckle.

"Yeah, I honestly thought we would have already gotten it out of the way already." I said.

"I've been trying too, believe me."

"I know it's just, hard? I mean everyone's here. It's never just us- for longer then like 10 minutes."

"Exactly! I mean Jaeden won't get off my back!"

"I have the same problem with Sophia!"

we laughed at our shared problems and things fell quiet. all you could here was the sebtle music from the record player.

"Um, so.." Wyatt said, standing up from his chair and walking towards me.

"so.." I Said, barely paying attention to anything but the button brown eyes getting closer to mine.

"hey guys, I'm sorry I didn't know you guys were starting, I'll help pack up!" Said Sophia walking into the bedroom.

I sighed and flopped on my bed, messing up all of the clothes I had laid out.

"And they wonder why we wanted to go to Hawaii." He whispered, flopping down next to me.

I chuckled and put my hands over my face in aggervation.

"It's honestly funny at this point." I Said

"What is?" Asked Sophia.

"It's just that like every time- nevermind." He breathed.

So, Sophia helped us pack everything up.

by the time all of the boxes were put into luggage's, it was already 3;30 in the morning.

there flight was at six, so they wanted to be at the airport by 4.

I went to join the others downstairs, they were all packing up there stuff to leave.

I sat on the couch for one second, and immediately passed out.

Wyatt's pov

I went to follow josie down the stairs, and found her asleep in the couch.

i laughed to myself, and felt partially bad that I decided not to wake her up.

she'd wake up to all of gone, but she is taking a flight later tonight.

I grabbed my bags and put them by the door and waited for our Uber to take us to the airport.

soon enough the Uber arrived. we had all stayed up all night so we could sleep on the flight, and you could definitely tell.

the moment we got in the car, finn fell asleep.

"did you do it?" Asked Jaeden.

"Well-"

"Oh my god Wyatt!" He yelled

"no, no let me explain." I Said partially laughing.

"okay." He Said, also laughing.

"we literally started the conversation, well josie started the conversation, and then Sophia came in to help us pack."

"Okay well you realize you literally have when she comes back tonight at like 3am, till 11:59 Friday night?"

"That's plenty of time."

"Um well, she's gonna be unpacking with Sophia, and she's probably going to be tired as hell."

"It will be fine." I Said.

A/n- sorry lmao next chapter