s i x t e e n

when me and Wyatt arrived at the airport we were already checked for some reason so we were able to go straight to our gate.

we sat there in boredom, it was currently 5pm and the plane didn't even plan to start boarding until 6pm.

Finn and jack were currently going through security and Sophia and Jaeden are practically speeding to get to the airport.

I decided to use this time to charge all of my stuff for the flight. Since I didn't have much time I was trying to avoid using my phone so it had a high charge for the 6 hour flight...

The switch was almost fully charged, that should last us the majority of the flight.

maybe I should talk to Wyatt about the "almost" kiss... he seemed pretty upset with finn earlier, and we do have a lot of free time to talk about it...

"h-hey w-y?" I Said as casually as I possibly could, but I obviously failed miserably.

"Yea b-b-bill?" He said jokingly.

"I was just wondering um-" I started when, you guessed it, finn Wolfhard showed up to the gate.

"ah! and this is the lovely Josie Tribbiani I've been telling you about!" Said finn as he gestured to me.

"hey!" I Said as I awkwardly waved. I'm awful at introductions.

"uh so Josie you were saying?" Wyatt said, completely ignoring jack.

jack was very offended by this, being jack.

"Ah, well Wyatt hello to you too." He Said.

"oh- sorry I just-"

"Nah, I get it." He Said and walked to go get coffee.

the thing about jack is I can never tell if he's kidding?

"so you were saying?" Wyatt said laughing.

"uh well now Finns here." I Said laughing.

"I just ruin everything don't I." finn said laughing.

"Yes, you do." Said Wyatt as he went on his phone, avoiding eye contact with finn.

"So guys, what did I walk In in the night it snowed?"

me and Wyatt both kinda froze and shrugged. yea put the two most awkward people and tell them to explain THAT.

it didn't take long for finn to get distracted, and for Sophia and Jaeden to show up. before we knew it we were all boarding the plane.

I had the window seat and Wyatt had the seat next to me. Then Sophia and Jaeden were behind us and Finn and jack were in the row next to us.

the plane ride consisted of 5 and 1/2 hours of Mario kart, finn and jack screaming and being told by the flight attendants to be quiet, and Sophia and Jaeden asleep.

when we landed in Hawaii it was immediately beautiful everywhere you looked.

"Okay guys, lets figure out hotel rooms." Said finn.

"There's three rooms in our condo thingy according to the website...Josie and I in one, jae and Wyatt in the other and then jack and Finn?" Said Sophia.

Wyatt's pov
if this vacation wouldn't have been fucked up by finn I'd be sharing a room with Josie.

I was gonna use Hawaii as a chance to finally tell her I like her, but everyone seems to get in the way of everything.

we took an Uber to our hotel, which was only a few minutes from the airport.

The hotel was really cool. It had a main building and a bunch of little condos by the beach. Ours was all the way at the end.

one really cool thing about the condo was that you could easily climb on the roof through the windows.

The condo was two floors so the view from the roof was really nice.

After everyone settled into there room we all kinda migrated into the kitchen.

"So what do you guys want to do?" Said finn as he opened the empty fridge and sighed.

"We could go to the beach?" Said Sophia.

"I'm down." I Said, leading Wyatt to nod.

"But that's so cliche." Said Jaeden.

"Yeah, lets do something different, like the arcade." Finn said.

"Mmm." Said jack.

"Is that supposed to be a yes?" Asked finn laughing.

"Okay so who's for arcade?" Said Jaeden

"I'm in." Said Sophia.

"I'm in." Said jack and finn.

"Should be fun." I Said.

Wyatt just nodded, you could tell this wasn't the vacation he was initially imagining.

excpecially since were spending our first night in Hawaii at a shitty arcade...