t h i r t y f i v e

we landed in Los Angeles at about three in the morning. We took a cab back to the apartment, and the ride there was incredibly nostalgic. I remember the first time i drove down these streets, I had no idea what was to come. I didn't know id meet this it cast, let alone become friends with all of them.

I couldn't even tell you how happy I was to be back. I could barely stay in my seat when we arrived at the street of our apartment complex.

I grabbed my bags from the back of the cab and raced into the complex. we took the elevator up and we were now face to face with the door of our apartment.

i opened the door to see a poorly made welcome home sign hung from the ceiling. Both finn and jaeden were passed out on the couch and Wyatt sat on one of the barstools in the kitchen, face in his hands asleep as well. I walked into the apartment and quietly put my bags down. Everything looked like it was carefully planned out. Controllers were set up by the TV, Mario kart on. There was a melted coffee on the counter, and bags of chips already opened and poured out.

"awww." i whispered as i looked at wyatt and then back to sophia.

"they really went all out." whispered Sophia as she looked around.

"yeah that was pretty much all Wyatt." Said jack, loudly, walking out of Sophia's room.

"shhh! what were you doing in my room jack?" Asked Sophia.

"Bathroom." He Said, unphased.

me and Sophia both pointed at the bathroom located a mere inch from the living room, giving jack a confused look.

"Wow no hey jack! no what are you doing in town?" He Said partially laughing.

"Oh shhh." I smiled, and pulled jack into a hug.

"there we go!" He Yelled, waking up Wyatt.

"shhh!!" me and Sophia said in sync.

Wyatt looked up, obviously confused. he looked at Sophia, and then turned his head to me.

"welcome home!" He Said, nearly half asleep.

"thank you." I Said sympathetically.

"We um, we um set up all this stuff." He Said as he waved his finger around. "There's cookie dough in the fridge." He yawned, pointing at the fridge.

he fell quiet while the three of us tried hard not to start hysterically Laughing.

he turned towards me, still in his chair, and opened his eyes.

"I don't really do 3am?" He chuckled.

I looked at him trying to function and began to laugh histerically.

"W-why'd you fall asleep on the stool bud?" I choked, trying to speak.

"dude there's literally another chair right by the couch, a blow up mattress, And a perfectly fine floor?" Said jack, laughing.

"I was waiting for you to get home!" He Said, becoming more awake as he rubbed his eyes.

Sophia laughed at Wyatt and picked up her bags and brought them to her room.

Wyatt stood up and stretched, and then gave me a big ol hug.

"I'm really glad you're home."

"me too." I smiled.

A/n- next chapters going to be a big one guys. hang in there lmao it might take me a while to write out.