t h i r t y n i n e

"go home?" i asked.

"well i might as well."

"why are you being so immature?" i asked.

"cause it's always something josie. i can't do long distance again."

"what are you saying?"

"are you taking the job?"

my eyes begin to fill with tears. i began unsure of what i even wanted anymore. i was so happy to finally be with wyatt. i was so happy to have a role.

"yes." i choked, a single tear falling as i watched his heart break in front of me.

"then i think that gives you your answer." he turned around to leave.

"so that's just it wyatt?" i said, crying. i bet nobody else would understand what i was saying.

he stayed silent. hesitating to leave.

"all that. all that build up for you to just give up over a role?"

i was balling at this point.

"well?" i said.

he put his hand on the doorknob, and left without a word. no turn around, no apologies, no anything.

i was dumbfounded, i couldn't believe it was over.

"what just happend?" asked sophia, leaving her room and entering the kitchen.

"i-i don't really know." i stuttered. i sat down on the couch, and was followed by sophia.

"why are you crying?" she asked, obviously worried. i wasn't really one to cry.

"i think he just broke up with me?" i said, hurt and confused. i mean this was our first fight. could it really be genuine?

my answer was yes.

a/n- i feel so guilty rn but ahhhh