t h i r t y s i x + i met wyatt!!

now that everyone had woken up, everyone was really awake.

I guess everyone, including me, was pretty freaking excited I was back.

everything immediately fell back into place. Me and Wyatt were on the couch, finn and Jaeden on an air mattress, and Sophia on one of the side chairs. the only difference was jack.

"wow, the whole gang." Said finn.

we all nodded and looked around at eachother.

the rest of the night was pretty calm. we all kinda just hung out and watched tv.

the time was about 7am when we actually started to get tired.

"hey so what's the plan for tomorrow?" Asked wyatt.

"I have a stranger things thing." Said finn.

"Real descriptive." I laughed.

"an interview." He said rolling his eyes, but still finding me amusing.

"I need to go home, I haven't seen my mom in like a week." Said Jaeden.

"I have a photo shoot thing at two, but I'll be back around five. I promise I'll help you unpack." Said Sophia, looking at me.

"huh, looks like it will just be the three of us." Said jack, getting up to get water.

"fun." wyatt and I Said in unison.

Sophia, Jaeden, and Finn laughed.

"ooh and dude it's Friday." Said Jaeden.

"oh hush." Said Wyatt.

"hey you used my word!" I gasped, smacking his arm.

he gasped, mocking me, and hit me back.

"you two." Said jack, rolling his eyes, eating raw cookie dough.

"hey! that's for josie." Said Wyatt grabbing the cookie dough from him.

"you remembered!" I exclaimed, taking this cookie dough from Wyatt.

"of course I did." He smiled.

I smiled back and munched on my cookie dough. everyone ended up taking chunks of it, so we finished it fast. as the sun came up I started to actually lay down. Wyatt had his chair reclined, and I had my pillow on his leg. we passed out almost immediately, and woke up to an empty apartment.

I shot up, excited to see if we were actually alone.

I looked around the apartment and didn't see anyone. in the process of doing this, I managed to knock over the lamp, waking up Wyatt.

I put my hand over my mouth, it was literally a centimeter from his face.

"im so sorry." I laughed.

"you're a walking disaster." He laughed, fixing the lamp and standing up.

I laughed and awkward plugged the lamp back in.

"How'd you even-?" He asked, pointing at the lamp.

"I was looking for jack." I Said, putting my hands on my hips and looking at the lamp.