f o u r t e e n

the snow cleared up, but the grass was still wet. the filming crew decided instead of just continuing to put it off, there going to reschedule that scene to be filmed last.

along with that, we have the rest of this week and next week of filming off.

last night was quite uneventful, I actually ended up falling asleep sitting upright on the couch-so there was no middle of night Wyatt stuff.

in the morning we all decided to get some breakfast at a diner about 3 miles away. we ubered it, since were all very much out of shape.

we all sat in a booth together in the front of the restaurant against the window. I wasn't very happy with where we were sitting because the sun reflected right into my eyes. It was just another reminder of the stupid beautiful weather, yet we still couldn't film.

Wyatt's POV
(Well this is new)

"I'm still confused to why we're not filming today, I mean it's fucking 80 degrees outside." josie huffed angrily as she chewed the straw of her iced coffee.

some people may have found her irritating in this moment, looking miserable in her messy bun and oversized sweatshirt she's worn to bed the night before, but I found her absolutely beautiful.

I was just as upset as she was about filming being cancelled, I wanted to kiss her more then anything in the world, even if it was just for the cameras.

We were so close yesterday.

But finn had to fuck it up.

I've been pretty cold to him since then, I'm really flipping mad.

I know she's upset, but there's something about her today that seems really off.

everyone's sitting and eating at her favorite restaurant and she's barely even drinking her coffee.

I decided to nudge her foot under the table, and she looked at me with worn, tired eyes.

"Are you okay?" I asked quietly, trying not to start a huge discussion with the others.

she stilted her head and shrugged, hesitating to talk.

I looked at her sympathetically and made a smiley face out of my fries to put on her plate, which was enough to break a bit of a smile.

"There it is!" I whisper yelled.

She laughed a little and whispered, "I don't really want to be here with everyone right now, I-i-"

she continued to hesitate to explain why she felt this way, until eventually just sighing, admitting defeat.

everyone seemed to be pretty distracted, Sophia and Jaeden trying to play the tic tax toe on the kids menu and finn making plans with jack who was soposed to be nearby and free later tonight. (😉)

"Do you wanna leave?"

A/n- I'll update this soon I just wanted to put something out here. (Yes Wyatt and Josie will be leaving to go somewhere without the group)