t w o

the plane ride was long and boring, but I was crazy excited to meet Sophia in person. I couldn't help but wonder what she was talking about in FaceTime earlier though..

{text conversation}

Sophia
You landed yet? 
I'm so excited

                                                                                  Josie
                                                   Just did, and me too!
Sophia
Meet me at baggage claim :)

I grabbed my carry on, and my large overpriced coffee, and headed towards baggage claim. We met eyes and did one of those super dramatic hug things.

"Your real!" I Said laughing. We've had inside jokes about catfish since the day we met, considering I didn't believe she was really Sophia Lillis until we FaceTimed.

"This is too crazy." She said helping me with my bags.
"There's an Uber outside."

We raced eachother to the car, me winning of course.  Then, we made it to the apartment. I got settled in pretty quickly. My rooms hella cute too.

we decided to get some coffee, so we walked down to the shop. I ordered an extra large mocha iced coffee, and Sophia ordered a java chip latte.

"Hey um I have something to tell you." Sophia mumbled out.
"But you have to promise you won't get mad." She Said laughing

I slowly nodded taking a sip out of my coffee.

"Finn and Jaeden will be in the movie." Sophia said calmly.

"Okay, I can handle that.." I Said taking a sip out of my coffee.

"So will Wyatt...." she said.

I slit out my coffee and began to choke on what had flown back into my throat. I never told Sophia in detail how I felt about them, and she probably had no clue how much I had fallen for Wyatt Oleff..

Sophia's POV
I knew josie had a massive crush on Wyatt. Did she ever talk about him? No, but every time I'd tell a story and mention his name she'd get all red and kinda space out. I didn't have the strength to tell her they'd end up having to kiss in the movie...

"Are you okay!" I Said laughing, but with concern.

"Why wouldn't I be?" She said taking a quick sip from her coffee, before eruptting in questions.

"When do I have to meet them? Do you think there gonna like me? Should I get a haircut? Like yours? They like you right? I'm likable right? Ugh who am I kidding I'm a joke!" She rambled, continuing to get louder and louder with each word, ending in her slamming her face into her hands.

"Okay okay its all gonna be okay.." I started
"We're meeting them here tomorrow at 12:30. Don't freak out, there going to love you.. I promise."

{time skip}

"Hey Josie I'm about to call Wyatt do you-" I tried to say until she bolted to her room and locked the door. She's a lot of work that one.

The phone rang a few times before he picked up.
"Hey!" I Said

"Hey, can finn and Jaeden join the FaceTime?" Wyatt asked

"Yea sure." I Said

"Heyooo!" Yelled finn

"Was gooood." Yelled Jaeden, obviously being ironic, not actually being the type of person to talk like that.

"So what have you guys been up too?" I asked

"Oh nothing really.." Said Wyatt

"Bullshit! He's been stalking Josies Instagram." Finn joked

"Have not!" Wyatt argued

"oOoO!" I Yelled, everyone else joining in.

"Shut up! I just like her songs.." he said

"Yea and her face." Said Jaeden, laughing at his own stupid joke.

"Do you guys want to talk to her?" I asked

"YES." They all Said

"I can go-" I started, until I was inturrupted by a huge bang.

"Owwwwwwwwwww!" I heard faintly from Josies room

I quickly rushed in there bringing my phone with me, to see josie tangled up in fairylights on the ground, with a lamp on her head. Luckily she was laughing.

"Oh my god, you've lived here 2 hours and you've already managed to destroy everything in your path."

"My parents have been calling me crash for 14 years." She said laughing, and unfortunately hearing laughs from my phone. She looked at me with wide eyes as she finished untangling herself.

"Come say hi!" I Said motioning her towards the phone.

"Hi.." She Said weakly, only to see that Wyatt had fallen over from laughing so hard, causing her to let out a nervous laugh.

"Best first impression ever." Said Wyatt when he finally caught his breath.

"Hey uh you guys hungry? There's a new place that opened up right across the street from me. There soposed to have pretty good food." Said finn

"Sure! Send me the address and we will be there soon, bye!" I Said quickly shutting off the phone to see josie with wide eyes once again.

"I'm not going." She Said laughing

"Yes you are!" I Said laughing

"You can't make me." She Said

"That's what you think!" I Said as I snatched her phone from her pocket.

"Hey!" She said trying to grab it back.

"You will get this when we are on our way there." I Said, walking away, satisfied with my actions.

A/N- what do you guys think so far? I think it's  going to be a Wyatt x reader, but that could change, I don't know yet. I really really love this book so far!