t e n

the rest of that visit was awful. I couldn't even breathe near Wyatt without Jaeden laughing his ass off.

Luckily, Jaeden agreed not to tell him. He only did this because I threatened to tell everyone about him and Sophia, and we also agreed he could stay at our place whenever he wanted.

when we got home I went straight to bed, and very much hoped the scene would be cancelled for some reason tomorrow.

As much as I like Wyatt, I'm afraid to kiss him. I've never kissed anyone before, so what if I'm bad?

the next morning came faster then I expected, leaving me with little sleep, but I still felt completely awake- even though I desperately wanted to hide under the covers all day.

When we arrived to set, hair and makeup was quickly done. In the scene where we kiss, me and Wyatt are in the woods after walking home from school. This scene will be later in the movie, but they decided to film it now.

(What your wearing on top. Your hair is also in natural curls and down.)

I walked from my trailer to the set, anxiously playing with my hands, dreading each step as I became closer to the destination.

"you look cute!" Said Sophia as she winked at me.

"Don't even." I snapped back.

"Someone's in a mood." Said finn approaching me.

"I'm sorry guys it's just.." I Said

"She's just nervous to kiss her bOyFrIeNd." Said Jaeden

"Oh would you shut up." I Said

Finn looked at my sympathetically. Me and Finn haven't talked as much as I have to Wyatt, but I do know he's a great guy- who can honestly read me like a book.

I was sitting on the couch reviewing my lines one last time before filming, when finn came up to me and sat down.

"So let me guess. You've recently figured out you like Wyatt, now you have to kiss him, and... you've never kissed anyone before?" He Said partially laughing.

"Damn, your spot on." I Said sitting back, admitting defeat yet again.

"You'll be fine." He said reassuringly, which I appreciated.

this was it. I had to do it.

and truth is.. I wanted to.