t h i r t y

"yes, of course ill go to La with you guys!" I said excitedly.

"we can go back to how it was before!" she said, matching my excitement.

i decided to not care about my parents opinion anyway, now that the movie is being postponed, i can take other oppurtunities in Los Angeles.

I decided to try and call my parents again, i was beginning to feel really worried. They do disapear for a while alot, but never more then a day or two.

i pulled out my phone and dialed there number, i waited for about 10 seconds until i heard a reply from the other line.

i gasped in hope i had reached my parents, when another person picked up the phone.

"Hello?" Said the other line. It sounded like a young British girl.

"Um hi? Who is this?"

"Um I'm Ella?I just found this phone buzzing in my carry on... I think I took the wrong one... ugh and I just got home from the airport!" she said in return.

"I've been trying to reach my parents for days..." I Said.

"Oh, I'd be happy to send it back, where are you from? I'm in Colorado."

I began to question why a young British girl, in Colorado, would have my parents cell phone.

"I'm in Boston, I can text you my address. Do you know if there's any other phones in the bag?"

"Yes, three? Oh that's so weird, have they not been able to reach you, dont they have your number?"

"I guess not, I did get a new number recently, maybe they didn't remember?"

"Okay, I will send them back. Good luck reaching them!"

"Thank you." I Said as I hung up the phone.

"What are the odds of that?" I Said looking at Sophia.

She shrugged, "do you have any idea why they would take an emergency trip to Colorado?"

"Oh no..." I Said.

"What?" She asked.

"My grandma, she's been sick for months, she lives in Colorado."

"Do you have your grandmas number?"

"maybe at the house, let's head back. I know she has a phone, but I don't think she knows my number, which explains why I haven't gotten a call."

"You have really shitty parents." Said Sophia as she pulled out of the Dunkin parking lot.

"There nice people, but there not reliable I guess." I sighed.

"Are you still going to come to Los Angeles?"

"I really really want too." I Said with a smile.

"Soo?" She Said.

"yes, but I might not be able to go immediately, but I'm definitely going." I Beamed.

It wasn't too long until we were at the house.

As I walked in the front door I saw finn and Wyatt on there phones, and Jaeden desperately trying to work the coffee machine, obviously not understanding how it works.

"Hello." I Hollered as we walked inside.

I placed the box of donuts on the counter and handed Wyatt his muffin as I sat down beside him.

"You just said muffin, so I got you blueberry." I Said with a smile.

He smiled back as he sleepily took the bag. It was still only 9 am. I was honestly surprised they were all up.

"I have news." I Said.

"please share." He Said, taking a chunk out of his muffin.

"My movie was postponed." I Said with a huge smile on my face, I could contain my excitement to tell him I could move back to LA.

"Why are you smiling?" He Said with a smirk.

"I'm gonna move back to LA."

"Wait really?!" He Said.

"Why not?" I Said.

"Oh my- actually?!" He Said.

he was obviously very excited about this, and he had the right to be. This meant a lot of things for us.

"Are you coming back with us?" He asked.

"I don't know yet, I kinda have to work things out with my family."

"when are we leaving?" Asked Jaeden.

"I have to be back for filming by Thursday." Said finn.

"We wrap next week, you should come up then." Said Wyatt with a smile.
A
"okay." I Said, matching his emotion.

unfortunately my happy emotion would soon fade, as I received a call from my mom.

A/n- This chapter is pretty shit but it explains a lot for chapter 31. thanks so much for 69k lmao