n i n e t e e n

after a long day of traveling we were back at home.
unfortunately we had our last scenes to film today. it was 6:00 and the only scene of the entire movie left was the kissing scene.

Yep.

the kissing scene.

I waited patiently for them to call action as we awkwardly stood there.

"Okay... and action!!" Yelled Andy.

SCENE
I actually have no concept I'm just making this up

"Penny I'm sorry!" Said max running up behind her.

"No, no your not." She said stopping and turning around, tears building up in her eyes.

"But I am!"

"No-" Her voice cracks and she stops. thinking about what to say.

"you promised me you wouldn't leave. you promised me the moment things got bad again you'd stay but you walked away. you know what I've been through."

"penny.. you know I would never hurt you."

"But you did." She Said starting to walk away.

the camera cuts to a view of the water and max chasing after the girl in front of him.

"Penny wait!"

"I never meant to hurt you."

it falls silent. max is very close to penny at this point but that doesn't make either of them turn away.

"I would never hurt you." He says again, calmer them before.

he then leans in and

"CUT!" yells the crew

(Lmao jk)

and he kissed her passionately on the lips, like every single movie in the entire world.

"and cut! That's a wrap!"

The whole team cheers and me and Wyatt awkwardly high five, faces both being as red as the shirt Wyatt was wearing.