twenty nine

I watched the sun come up from my small window next to my bed. I didn't get a wink of sleep last night, but this wasn't a rare event for me. 

luckily sophia woke up pretty quick. She didn't get much sleep either, its 6 o'clock and we all went to bed around 5.

"morning." she grumbled, rubbing her eyes.

"barely." i said, motioning to the half rison sun.

"do you wanna get a coffee, or two, or maybe a redbull?" she laughed.

"id say we can get coffee to start." i laughed, as i got out of bed and stretched my arms out. 

"yay!" she whispered. "we never have time just us anymore." 

"i know, it will be nice to go back to how it was before the movie." i said.

"then lets go! i just gotta pee, then ill drive. Your dad left his car here right?" she asked, while yawning.

"yeah. im just gonna go downstairs, ill leave a note that says we went for coffee or something." i responded.

"meet me in the car." she said.

i gave her a thumbs up and began quietly walking down the stairs. i quickly wrote a note, saying:

went to go get coffee, be back soon :)

i grabbed a piece of tape and sneaked over to the living room. It was hard to not laugh at the fact finn was on the couch, and poor wyatt had to share the bed. (*cough* *cough* JYATT) 

not knowing where to place the note where they'd see it, i gently put it on wyatts head.

his eyes flickered open, and his blank face turned into a smile.

"whatcha doin there?" he whispered, not moving from the position he was in.

"im sorry." i whisper-laughed.

he took the note from his forehead and sleepily tried to read it.

he handed it back to me, and closed his eyes.

"soph wants this to be just you guys right?" he asked

"yeah..." i replied.

"alright, i guess ill just stay here- alone..." he said, pretending to be hurt.

"we'll hang out later, i promise. But for now, do you want anything?"

"muffin." he said, closing his eyes with a content look on his face.

"what kind?" i laughed.

no response.

"wy?" i whispered.

he had definitley fallen asleep. In his defense, he did only sleep an hour.

I laughed at the sleep deprived wyatt and got into the car with sophia.

"what took you so long? i figured youd beat me here." she asked.

"wyatt woke up when i put the note on him." i said laughing.

"oOoOoOOo." she said as she pulled out of my driveway. "did something happen?" 

"nO." I said.

"do u know his order?" she asked.

"when we'd go get coffee hed usually just get a regular iced coffee, but when i asked him this morning he said he wanted a muffin."

"what kind?" she asked.

"he just said muffin, but id say blueberry." i laughed.

we sat and talked in the car for a few minutes until we made it to the drive through. We each ordered two coffees, and we got a thing of 12 donuts for the boys. Plus, a muffin for wyatt. 

"hey, how long are you guys staying?"

"i actually dont know. wyatt has two weeks off, but i know finn needs to be filming."

"hmm. I leave for filming next weekend."

"i forgot about that! can you believe you moved back almost 3 months ago?"

"It doesnt feel like that long, but at the same time it feels like forever ago."

"i agree. hey hold that thought, i forgot, i was soposed to check my email for updates on shooting." she said.

i decided i should probably do the same, so i pull out my phone as well.

and too my suprise, i had an email from the crew of the movie. The movie still didnt even have a name, they said they were still deciding.

good morning cast and crew, 

i hope you all are doing well, and enjoyed your summer. Unfortunately, the timing for this movie did not work out the way we had intended. There are still many changes being made to the script, along with the location for the movie. We are unsure to when we will be picking up filming but for now, feel free to enroll in any other opportunities that may come. We will check in for availability once we have everything figured out. Thank you so much for all your cooperation.

"oh..." i breathed.

"what?" sophia asked, putting her phone away.

"they pretty much cancelled filming, they dont know when they will be picking it up again." 

"oh, im so sorry."

"its okay, i just have nothing to do now..."

at that exact time, we both shot our heads to look at one another.

"YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO!"

"I HAVE NOTHING TO DO!" we said at the same time.

"my parents would never-"

"where are your parents?" she said with a smile.

"i dont know... probably at a work thing?"

"exactly, they dont have to know where you are, if you dont know where they are."

"THAT HAS SOME LOGIC BEHIND IT!" I yelled.

"so?!" she asked. "will you come with us to LA?" she asked.

a/n- its literally 4 am and ive been writing since 2 and this chapter honestly isnt even good ahh sorry. 846 words wowza! plus two uploads in one day? vv rare event :)