e i g h t e e n

Dinner was pretty uneventful. when we went to the hotel I was pretty tired, so I didn't really feel like going for a swim with the others.

"You sure you don't want to come?" Asked Sophia as she walked out of the bathroom with her suit on.

"positive." i said as i put my hair in a messy bun and plopped myslelf under the covers.

"wyatts gonna be there."

"really? no way." i said, nearly falling asleep.

"one day youll want my metalling advice." she said as she put her hair up and left the room.

wyatts pov

i stayed in the family room waiting for the others, oops sorry i meant josie.

im not trying to be an asshole but i actually couldnt care less about any of the people here right now, all i really care about is being with her.

after what seemed like forever, sophia walked out into the livingroom-without josie.

"hey-wheres josie?" i asked, honestly not even caring if i come across as rude.

"shes not coming." said sophia, sighing.

"why not?" i asked.

"I dont know, shes says shes tired."

with this information, i grabbed my phone and immedietly went back upstairs, and went to bed.

i stared at the cieling and waited for something, anything to happen. I honestly just wanted to go home.

After lying restlessly for about 20 minutes, I heard shuffling on the roof.

Since theres such an easy way to get up there, i decided to check it out.

Josies pov.

After lying awake for a good half hour, i lost all hope of being able to sleep that night, so i climbed up to the roof.

when i got up there, i checked my phone for the first time that night and saw a text from andy saying we were needed for filming, in two days.

He said we only had 3 scenes left in the entire movie and wanted to finish them all this week.

Holy shit was that fast.

i wasnt too bummed about having to film, in all honestly i wanted to go home.

soon, i heard someone walk behind me on the roof, and it was wyatt, obviously.

"hey wy!" i said enthusiasticly but tired.

"Hey." He Said back, plopping down next to me.

"I just got a text from Andy." I Said

"Yea I know, we're almost done."

"It all happend so fast." I say as I lean my head on his shoulder.

"I know..."

A/n- this chapter was shit, but I have some bad/ good news.

the book will be ending soon.

you know what that means...