t h i r t y o n e

My phone began to ring as I stared at the happy boy in front of me.

My heart began to race as I looked at the area code. Hoping this was my mom, I scurried into the stairway.

"Mom?" I answered breathlessly, anxious to know if everything was okay.

"Oh Josie, I'm so so sorry." She Said

"Is everything okay?"

"Yes, everything is fine. I'm just so sorry... there was a scare with grandma, but we think she will be okay for a bit longer. We just got on the plane as fast as we could, and didn't have our phones on us. I know it sounds rediculous... I'm truly sorry."

"It's okay, I'm just glad you guys are okay." I Said in a slight monotone voice. I was kinda mad, I mean, who doesn't have there phone on them when there on a plane?

"we will be back home soon, have you packed for filming yet?" She asked.

"Actually no, the shooting was postponed."

"Oh, for how long?"

"They don't know, I was actually wondering, um..." I thought about a way to put moving back to LA into terms she would understand, other then for the fun of it.

"Yes?"

"Uh- could I maybe, ya know, go back to LA?" I asked, holding my breath.

"What would you be doing there?" She asked, almost as if the only reason to be there was to film.

"I don't know, maybe accept a new role, or just have fun with my friends?" I Said.

"Honey, I don't want you away for no reason. You're not even 15 yet!"

"I will be soon!"

"Not the point I'm making..."

"please."

"You can stay there for a month. If you can come up with a valid reason or purpose to stay longer, then we will discuss it then. Do we have a deal?"

"yes!" I Said, trying not to scream.

I wrapped up the conversation with my mom, and thought about how I should tell the group.

I walked back into the family room with a huge beam on my face.

"is everything okay?" Wyatt asked concerned.

"Everything is perfect."

"Is your grandma okay?" Asked Sophia.

"she's going to be yeah, but- um..." I started.

"What?" Said Sophia.

"My mom said yes, to going to LA."

Sophia jumped, Wyatt spit out his water, and Jaeden "whoo hoo'd"

I laughed at there reactions and stood by Sophia, leaning on the counter.

"Wait so, you can actually come back with us?" Asked finn.

"yeah. I can stay for a month, then I have to give my mom a reason to why I should stay there." I said rolling my eyes.

"Tell your mom someone actually likes you, that's a huge reason." Said Sophia sarcastically.

"So you can come back with us? so you don't have to leave us at the airport again?" Said Wyatt.

"Like you would really mind?" Said Jaeden.

Wyatt hit him and he flinched back in pain, but he was expecting it to happen.

"Well, you guys have to leave tomorrow right? Cause finn has something to do Thursday? I said

"Yeah, I have an interview thing."

"I kinda need time to pack, I could probably fly up Friday." I Said.

"I could hang back and help you pack." Said Sophia.

"That would be great." I beamed.

"I could help too." Said Wyatt.

"Aren't you also filming tomorrow?" Said finn.

"Shit, I forgot I was apart of that." He Said, disappointed.

After we all settled me going to LA, we decided to go out for a fun day in Boston.

me and Sophia went upstairs to shower and get changed, and the boys stayed downstairs. I only have two bathrooms, so they have to wait.

Wyatt's pov

"So, we're leaving tomorrow..." Said Jaeden.

"Yeah I know, I wish josie was coming back with us." I Said.

"Yeah but, this doesn't change our deal."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"We had a deal. You have to talk to Josie about have the hell you guys are, or I would do it, before we leave. We're leaving tomorrow." He Said.

"Okay that's so different now though, she's coming back to LA!"

"A deal is a deal."

"Okay okay okay. What if, you give me the Friday she comes back. After that, it's fair game."

"Okay, deal. But i mean the stroke of midnight, I will tell her."

Josies POV

after my shower, I go into my bedroom and search for something nice to wear.

It was sort of chilly outside, so I put on some high waisted ripped jeans and a cute striped sweater. Cause the best time to wear a striped sweater, is all the time.

I then laced up my black converse, and brushed out my long blonde hair.

I looked okay, I have been feeling a lot more confident now with Wyatt. A lot more sure of myself.

before I could even go back into the bathroom to hang up my towel, it was already taken.

soon enough, everyone was ready to rock it. (i hate myself)

We decided to Uber into the city, and to just walk around for a bit. 

Boston isn't the most exciting place in the world, but i'm sure we will make it fun.

A/n- i dont know how to end this chapter lol