t h i r t e e n

I quickly jumped off the counter and leaned on the fridge (casually) and Wyatt ran and jumped into the couch.

What awful timing?

I'm not gonna lie, I was extremely disappointed-but happy. That means he likes me back right? Right?!

"Ummm what did I just walk in on?" Asked finn. It was just him, I guess Jaeden and Sophia ran behind him.

"nothing." we both said quickly.

I began walking over to the couch to sit down next to Wyatt.

"HOLY SHIT THAT SPIDER WAS HUGE!" screamed finn.

"WHERE!" I screamed as I jumped 10 feet to the couch and hit my head on the coffee table.

"owwwww." I Said, partially laughing.

"Oh my god are you okay?!" Said Wyatt, finn was on the floor histerically laughing.

"The spiders dead dumbass." Said finn

"Yea Yea I'm fine, just ow." I Said laughing.

"Sorry!" Said Sophia as she opened the door.

"Where were you guys?" I asked rubbing my head.

"We went the wrong way, did you guys know it's snowing?" Said Jaeden.

"Snow?" We all Asked.

we ran to the window in Disbelief. It was freaking snowing, in los angeles, in March.

*ring ring*

"It's the studio." Said Sophia. She put it on speaker so we could all hear it.

"Hi, filming tomorrow is going to be cancelled. Since our scenes were outside were just going to have to wait until it clears up."

the room was all clearly disappointed, I threw my heads up and flopped back down on the couch.

will me and Wyatt ever get to kiss?

this is actually starting to get rediculous, we're we ever going to get to film that stupid scene?

the rest of the night was sort of awkward between me and Wyatt.

I mean was it just an in the moment kind of thing or did he actually want to kiss me?

as everyone started to get comfortable in the living room, my thoughts became too much to handle. I was actually quite mad at myself, this was such a stupid thing to be so consumed over.

I decided to keep going on like nothing had ever happened. I mean, its Wyatt. why in the world would ahe ever like me?

A/n- okay no biggy just 6,000 more people have read this since I've last updated?!??! PLEASE LEAVE SUGGESTIONS I HAVE SUCH BAD WRITERS BLOCK AND I WANNA KNOW SHAT YOU GUYS WANT 💛💛💛

Ps: I know this is really short and I'm sorry I'm going to try to make the next one VERY long