e l e v e n

so finally, it was time for the kiss scene. I stood awkwardly in place in the woods by the water, before being told to sit on a large rock. The area was beautiful, but it was way to cold to be wearing what I was.

It took so long to put us in the place they decided we were just going to film the dialogue part now, and the kiss tomorrow.

how long are they gonna postpone this?

I'm not sure why, but after I was done with the scene, I just changed into jeans and a T-shirt and went right back to the wooded area. I was feeling really down, just disappointed that we were gonna just kiss for the movie? I don't know, I guess it's pretty stupid.

I sat and watched the sunset alone, and it was pretty nice. I just sat there and thought about everything.

where am I going to go after this is done being filmed?

do I even have a chance with Wyatt?

that question hit me harder then any. I knew that he was Wyatt oleff, and I was just an actor who got the part only because her friend got it for her. Why in the world, would I have a shot with Wyatt-

"There you are!" Sounded a familiar voice.

"Hey." I Said trying to sound fine but failing miserably.

"Are you okay?" Said Wyatt

"Yes, why wouldn't I be?" I asked fake laughing.

"I don't know. You just seem..off?"

"I'm just tired. What about you?" I Said in attempts to change the subject.

"Honestly? Nervous as hell." He Said laughing and looking out into the water. The sun was almost completely set, it was gorgeous.

"What for?" I Said joining the laughter.

"You know, the kiss." He Said using his hands to enphasize the kiss.

"Why would you be nervous!" I Said. How could he, Wyatt oleff, be nervous about kissing a crummy girl like me!

"I don't know I mean it's you!"

"yea, it's me! If anything I thought you'd just be grossed out." I Said

"Grossed out? How! I mean your- it's just- I'm- just forget it. Your right I mean it really means nothing."

he thought it meant something?!

things kinda fell quiet for a bit. It wasn't really awkward, it was obvious that both of our minds were moving a million miles an hour.

"Hey, should we head back? I think the guys are with Sophia at the house." He Said.

"yea sure."

We walked back to the main set and we went back to our average discussions.

"Are you guys spending the night?" I asked

"I hope so." He Said with a grin.

I smiled and looked at my feet to hide my slightly red face- he likes spending the night!

"I'm sure Sophia and Jaeden wouldn't mind." I Said laughing.

"What's the deal with them!" He asked laughing as well.

"No clue." I Said.

soon enough we were back at the apartment.

"Hey guys!" Said Wyatt and I

"can the boys sleepover?" Asked Sophia.

"Sure." I Said and laughed at Wyatt, we were right.

"But who gets the couch?" Asked finn.

"DIBS." Me and Wyatt screamed at the same time.

Little did we know that tonight would change qeverything...

A/n- IM SO SORRY BUT SO THANKFUL FOR 4K OMG! this chapter was kinda rushed but hopefully it isn't tooooo trash. this was made for @honestly649 because her comment was really really nice :) I'm really trying to update more, and I'm sorry that it's left on a cliff hanger. next chapter should be longer, thanks for reading!