t w e l v e

this time, we didnt fight on the couch. we were just going to share it.

we all agreed on ordering chinese for dinner, but i wasnt very hungry. I was terrified for tomorrow, but the last thing i needed was for a food baby to show in my stomach for filming.

"do you guys want to watch a movie?" asked sophia.

there was an assortment of yes, no, and sure. We all tended to agree on general things like that, but actually choosing the movie was the real challenge.

"Can we watch something scary?" Asked Wyatt.

I snapped and pointed at him, that's just my way of agreeing.

"Noooo!" Said Jaeden. "I don't do that."

"Why don't we just watch something funny?" Said finn.

"we could just watch a show." Said Sophia

"I vote the office or Friends." I Said

Wyatt snapped at me, mocking me from my earlier actions.

"We always watch that!" Whined Jaeden.

"Yea but the shows are gold no matter how many times you watch it." I Said.

"Why don't we go out and see everyday?" Asked Sophia.

Jaeden of course agreed with Sophia, and Finn said yes to support Jake.

"I'm not a chick flick kinda gal, you guys can go, I'll stay here." I Said as I flopped myself on the couch and started loading up Netflix.

"All alone?" Asked Sophia grabbing her coat.

"I'll stay." Said wyatt.

so it's going to be me and Wyatt? Alone?!

The others basically just said okay and left. Why would he rather stay here with me?

.
.
.
.
.

"Do you think he likes her back?" Whispered Sophia to Jaeden behind the door.

"Think? I know."

"How?"

"Remember the first night where we slept over?"

"Yea?"

"He wouldn't shut up about her. Always talking about how funny she was, how talented she was, and how nervous he was to kiss her. He hasn't stopped talking since."

.
.
.
.
.

"Do you still want to watch the office or do you wanna watch something sPoOkY" I asked laughing at the end.

"Something sPoOkY." Wyatt responded laughing.

"Alrighty."

we then began scrolling through the horror section.

"Human centipede?" I asked confused, "that's a thing?"

"I heard it's terrifying."

"Sounds perfect."

"You sure you can handle it? It's pretty disturbing.."

"I find all horror movies histerical, I'll be fine."

{one hour later}

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS MOVIE!?!?" I screamed as I turned to Wyatt and shielded my eyes from the screen.

"Do you want to turn it off?" He Said laughing.

"No it's fine- WHAT THE FUCK!!" I screamed as I looked back at the screen and quickly buried my face into Wyatt's shoulder. (How cliche.)

when the scene ended I quickly turned off the tv.

"Sorry.. anything with more then four legs really freaks me out.." I said laughing.

"I can see that." He says laughing.

"Yea, it's so bad that I have to leave the room to even a picture of a spider."

"I will definitely keep that in mind."

we decided to just watch the office, like we originally planned. We both got up to go to the kitchen to reheat some left over pizza Sophia had bought the night before and asked us to please not eat, when a huge eight legged creature crawled across the cabinet.

"HOLY SHIT!" I screamed and jumped on to Wyatt's back.

He started laughing pretty hard trying to regain his balance.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?? KILL IT!!"

wyatt grabbed the broom and squashed it, like a true hero.

"alright, I think I got it... you can come down now."

"The floor is still dangerous."

Wyatt laughed and set me down on the counter.

"This okay?" He Said laughing.

"Perfect." I Said as I looked up at him. we were almost the same height, I barely had to look up to meet his eyes. His bright, brown, eyes. You couldn't even see his pupils, they were like brown buttons.

Wait? How long have I just been staring at him- Wait is he staring at me?

he began to lean in

closer

closer

closer

(OoOoOo)

"we're bAcK." Finn sang

A/n- I feel like my chapters just keep getting more shit and I'm so sorry:( I HONESTLY CANT TELL YOU GUYS HOW HAPPY IT MAKES ME THAT YALL ARE ENJOYING THIS BOOK. EVERY VOMMENT MAKES ME SO HAPPY AND TO EVERYONE WHOS DMING ME SAYING HOW MUCH THEY LOVE THE STORY I REALLY DO APRECIATE IT!!!!!!! happy 5k :)

~720 words~

EDIT: y'all I'm shook by how many comments and votes we got so fast omg