f i v e

I woke up comfortable and warm, with dead silent soroundings apart from a slight whistle of Wyatt's breathing. I saw finn wake up and I slightly smiled at him as I went to turn back to the sleepy Wyatt in front of me.

Oh Wyatt...

OH WYATT.

I quickly slipped out of his arms rolling off the couch. They'd without a doubt tease us for years.

I got up and walked the 5 feet to the kitchen to see finn with a smirk on his face. I sat down on the stool after grabbing some coffee. Finn just looked at me and laughed.

"Sooo.." He said putting his face in his hands, as if he was a gabby school girl.

"Soooo What?" I Said, acting as if nothing had happened.

"You and-"

"Don't even! It was just really cold okay?" I Said in defense.

Finn squinted his eyes.
"I'm watching you Tribbiani.." He Said

"I'm watching you Wazowski.." I Said jokingly.

"Did you just quote Monsters, Inc.?" He asked

"Maybe." I Said

We laughed for a bit and finn started to make something to eat, while I went back to the couch and sat on the other side.

Soon enough Jaeden was awake, and he turned on the tv, waking up Sophia. Finn decided he needed coffees and donuts right now.

"Guys I'm serious I need them!" He Said holding his stomach.

"I could go for a donut, do you guys all just wanna quickly go to the store across the street?" Jaeden said.

"Sure, But I'm not changing out of my pajamas." She said grabbing her purse.

"Wait guys, what about Wyatt." I Said

"Who cares?" Said finn running out the door.

Jaeden followed finn, and Sophia stopped at the door.

"Coming?" She Said.

"Not hungry." I Said

"Coffee?" She asked

"You know me so well." I Said as she left the apartment and waved.

I sat on the couch for a bit and scrolled through my phone. It's actually crazy to think I've only been here a few days. I feel like I've known these people forever.

I haven't really checked my Snapchat since I moved, so I decided to go on. I had a couple messages from people asking where I was. The only one I answered was my friend morgan, because we were really close. She asked to FaceTime, but I hesitated before answering. I didn't want to wake Wyatt up. I decided to go into the kitchen a few feet away so I didn't leave him alone, but I didn't wake him up.

Incoming call from
Morgan
Accept/deny

"Hi!" She screamed, causing me to bolt and immediately turn down my volume.

"Hi!" I whisper shouted.

"Where are you?" She asked.

"Oh I'm in LA! I'm in a movie with Sophia Lillis and a couple other cool dudes" I whisper laughed

"Oh my god! Maybe you'll meet finn or Wyatt!!" She screamed, causing me to laugh at her fangirl instincts.

"Oh guess I left them out.." I Said

"WHAT- WHERE."

"Well Wyatt's asleep on the couch, and Finns getting coffee." I Said laughing

"Hey, you should go live. Everyone's worried that you haven't answered your phone and haven't been in school." She Said

"Oh okay."

I went on instagram and started my live, even though I couldn't say much about why I was here.

"Hey guys! Yea I'm not dead." I Said laughing

There was already like 20 kids on, I guess people did care.

"Um so I'm in LA, working in a Uh thing?" I Said

Wyatt woke up after I said that. He walked into the kitchen and rested his arms on my head as he rubbed his eyes.

Wyatt's POV
I woke up this morning sort of cold. I remembered the happenings of last night and the spot where she once Laid was now empty. I think I might just like this girl... ugh shit I'm gonna blow it.

Josies POV

"Hey pickles, who ya talking to?" He Said

"I'm live noodles." I Said laughing

"Oh hello- you only have twenty people?" He Said laughing.

"This is the most I've ever gotten!" I Said laughing as well.

The comments were flooded with questions.

"Is that Wyatt Oleff?" I read. "I sure hope so." I Said laughing.

We stayed on for a little bit until we decided to end it and watch some tv.

"So what do you want to do today?" Wyatt asked as we sat down on the couch.

"I'm not really sure. I mean we start filming tomorrow , so maybe we should just relax?" I Said.

"Agreed." He said.

"Do you wanna play Mario kart." I asked

"You read my mind." He Said laughing

We were neck and neck on the hardest course. Just before we reached the finish line he used his other hand to push my controller out of my hands, causing me too fall behind.

"WH-WYATT!" I Said angry but laughing.

I grabbed his remote too and held it in my hand as I attempted to play with one. He grabbed his remote back but it was too late, I had won.

"Whoooohooo!" I Yelled.

"Hey well that's cheating!" He Said laughing.

"But you started it." I Said.

"Rematch?" He asked.

"Nope. I won." I Said

"But not because of the-"

"I w-o-n won!" I sang, taunting him.

"Stop." He Said

"I can't hear you over the fact that I WON."

"That doesn't even make sense." He laughed

"Because you didn't win." I added continuing to dance around him.

"Your such a nerd." He Said laughing.

Soon after, everyone came home from the store.
I grabbed my coffee, and sipped it slowly as everyone devoured a mix of donuts and muffins.

"Well we gotta go." Said Jaeden grabbing his jacket, followed by Wyatt and Finn

"Bye!" We Yelled

Jaeden winked at Sophia when he walked out, nobody noticed-but I did.

"Hey sof?" I asked

"Yea?"

"Jaeden?" I asked

"Oh my god I have no idea what's going on! He told me he liked me, and I've liked him for forever and we never said if we were dating or not!" She exclaimed

I couldn't help but laugh

"That's awesome!" I Said

For the rest of the day we just hung out. I worked on my songs, and thought a hell of a lot about wyatt. God dammit. He would never like me though, and that's the reality of it.

A/n- this was kinda just a filler