t w e n t y e i g h t

my heart beating out of chest, i looked at the oblivious girl munching on the popcorn. I wasn't fully sure if she had realized what she had done, truthfully I really hope she had.

Technically, she had called me her boyfriend. Me. Her boyfriend.

i couldn't help but smile at the idea of that being a reality, i mean, it wasnt really and idea after all.

This was the reality.

i think josie relized what she had done, for her face turned a new shade of red as she looked at the floor and slightly smiled.

"welp, goodnight." she said crumpling up the napkin she was using.

she then speedily walked past me, and up the stairs.

"i better ya know, go make sure she...?" said sophia as she did the exact same movement upstairs.

"oOoo" said finn.

"shut up." i said with a smile.

"Okay but I'm confused, isn't the main reason we flew out here so you could ask her out?" Asked Jaeden.

"Well, y-yea but-" I choked.

"Dude I'm not gonna give you this speech again." He Said.

"Why haven't you talked to her yet!" Asked finn.

"We've been here like two hours!" I defended

"if you don't do it by the time we go back to LA, I'm gonna do it for you." Said Jaeden.

Josies POV

"your not wrong." i said with a laugh.

i stuffed my face with yet another handful of popcorn and glanced over at wyatt.

he had kind of a light smile as he looked down at his shoes.

I wondered why he didnt laugh, but then it hit me.

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

did i just- i did.

i could play it off cool...nope thats not how i work. My face began to shift to a shade of red, and my first instinct was to run.

i began to crumble up the napkin i was holding, and spit out goodnight. I practically ran up the stairs, which is a  very rare event for me.

i paced back and forth in my room, biting my knuckle.

"hey." said sophia, opening my door.

"is it bad?" i asked

"not if you want to have a boyfriend..." said sophia with a smirk, flopping onto the bed.

"yeah but-" i sighed and sat on my side of the bed.

"but what? you do like wyatt, right?" she asked.

"of course i do." i said with a smile.

"then whats your problem?"

"what if its weird?"

"its weird now!" she said laughing.

"I guess you're right." i said.

"ya I'm always right." She Said with a content look on her face as she turned the other way to fall asleep.

A/n- this is kinda just setting up next chapter so I know it's a mess but urg idk I can't get it right.

Ps: I'm so sorry omg I wrote all this a little bit ago and I thought I had published it but I didn't!! school started so I'm trying to balance writing and school again, please bare with me :)