T w e n t y s i x

A/N
I am deeply sorry for how long this chapter took. I will be uploading the next one ASAP

Voice mail
Josie > Wyatt
7-13-18
12:00 AM
hey wy! Just thought I'd call you before I went to bed. happy birthday! I know it's not 12am there yet but it is here! I really miss you... I know you're working tomorrow but I still hope you enjoy your birthday. I wish I was there to celebrate with you... but hey! Almost two months until we can see eachother again. Better then three right? Trying to be optimistic. Alright well I'm gonna try and get some sleep. Goodnight!

"Crap." I spoke as I looked down at my phone. I glanced back at Jaeden with a video game controller.

"You okay?" Asked Jaeden, not taking his eyes if the screen.

"yeah, I just missed a call from Josie." I Said, bummed out. I would try to call her back but it's been and hour since she called.

"Wow nice going." He laughed. "Like three days in and your already bad at the whole long distance relationship thing."

"But we're not in a long distance relationship." I defended.

"I seriously don't understand what you guys are."

"Were just Friends who like eachother and live in different states so we don't want to have a full on relationship."

"So what's the difference?"

I sat silent thinking of what was the difference.

"Are we being dumb?" I asked Jaeden honestly.

"Yes." He said without hesitating.

"Well I mean there's no point dating if we're not gonna see eachother."

"Yea but what your doing right now is the same thing. Now it's just gonna be weird to you guys when your finally together because neither of you know what's gonna happen."

"Hmm." I Said in thought.

he was definitely right.

Two weeks later

I decided to bring Finn along with me to set, because he was free for the next month or so.

I had finished filming for the day, and we were hanging out in my trailer when I got a text from the director telling me we we're postponing shooting for two weeks.

"No way..." I Said with a smile as I looked at my phone.

"What?" Asked finn, grabbing a water from the mini fridge.

"I have the next two weeks off." I Said excitedly, jumping up from the couch I was previously on.

"So?" He asked taking a sip from his drink.

"Sooooo I can maybe go see Josie?" I Said, questioning why finn would be confused.

"Oh yea, how's that whole thing going?"

"Great?" I Said with more of a question with a statement.

"Yeah you guys should have been official from the start-"

"Okay I've heard enough of this lecture." I Said as I left my trailer.

I decided to go to Sophia's to ask her about heading to Boston. As much as I wanted to go see Josie, I feel as if going alone to her house that i know is empty, would be pushing the idea of something happening way too much.

On the walk to her house I debated my questioning, I mean, I did want something to happen after all...

I decided on still asking Sophia to come, I'm sure we will have time alone.

I used the key Josie had accidentally left in my bag when she had asked me to hold it the day we left to get in the house.

"Hey I'm so sorry I know I just barged in but-I have a week off..." I trailed as I saw Sophia and Jaeden on the couch.

"What's Jaeden doing here?" I asked

"Um we're friends?" Said Sophia.

"Nevermind I literally don't care. I have two weeks off. Will you please come with me to go see Josie." I asked walking towards the couch.

"Of course, does she know we're coming? She'll have to check with her parents right?" She asked.

"No she doesn't but maybe we could suprise her? And her parents suck there never home so she has the whole house all to herself which is why I didn't want to just go alone because she knows I know she's alone and I feel like that's way too much pressure to make something happen and we're not even technically together so it could be kinda weird-" I rambled until Sophia cut me off.

"HOLY SHIT WYATT CALM THE FUCK DOWN." Said sophia, laughing at me.

I took a deep breath and sat down on the coffee table.

"Will you please just come?" I asked.

"Of course. Should we bring the others too?" She asked.

"Okay yes do that." I Said, still out of breath.

"We're leaving in legit two hours. Whoever's ready is coming." I Said, leaving the apartment.

I kinda felt bad, I probably sounded like such an ass, but this is so important to me.

The six hour plane ride to Boston was the longest six hours of my entire life.

thoughts of what would happen when I arrived made me feel like I was actually going to vomit.

before I knew it, we landed in Boston. I don't think I've ever run out of a plan faster in my life.

after we grabbed our luggage, a thought occurred into my brain.

"Hey um, does anyone know where she lives?" I asked.

"Wyatt!" Screamed finn as he flopped onto a bench

"Okay now what do we do." Asked Jaeden.

"Ummm I'll call her." Said Sophia as she pulled out her phone.

"Heyyy josie!" She said Into the phone.

"Hey?" She answered, sort of confused.

"how are you?"

"Pretty tired, I mean it's like 3am." She answered laughing.

Finn and Jaeden looked back at me and clenched there teeth.

"It's 3am?" Finn mouthed.

I just shrugged my shoulders and went back to listening to Sophia.

"Hey I was just wondering uh, what's your address?" Sophia asked.

"why do you need my address, isn't it like 2am there too?" She Said, still laughing.

"Just hand me the phone." I Said reaching for it.

"Okay okay." Said Sophia, handing it over,

"Is that Wyatt?" Josie asked as I grabbed the phone.

"Uh yep that's me. Um I need to uh send you something... so I need your address."

"Oh um okay? I live at 7 castle street." She Said confused.

"Okay great,  I'll talk to you soon." I Said.

"Goodnight wyatt." She Said laughing.

"Yeah, Goodnight." I Said with a smile.

A/n- I know it took me forever to write this chapter. And I sincerely apologize for it not being great. I've figured out the story line and what I want to happen and I'm very happy to announce this story will not be ending soon :)