t w e n t y

it's been about six months since filming has wrapped, the movie has already premiered, and it blew up.

everyone was offered hundreds of jobs.

Finn was busy filming season 3 of stranger things, Sophia and Jaeden both working in a marvel movie, and Wyatt was doing guest appearances here and there.

as for Josie, she would unfortunately be returning back home within the next six hours.

as much as acting was her dream, she missed her family and needed to take a break. she had movies planned to shoot, but nothing within the next year.

there was really no reason for her to stay.

as for Wyatt and Josie?

Wyatt attempted to ask Josie out a few times, but chickened out each time.

dispite not being together, neither of them dated anyone else.

June 9th, 2018
Josies POV

"I just can't believe your actually leaving..." Said Wyatt

"I know.." I Said as I gazed at my empty room, as me and Wyatt sat alone on my bare bed.

"was this everything?" He asked pointing to the tiny suitcase in my room.

"Nah, I gave a lot of my stuff to Sophia. Boston's a bit too cold for these clothes... I really wouldn't get much use out of them throughout the year."

"you really shouldn't go." He Said turning to me.

"Wyatt please don't make this harder then it has to be."

"Your gonna forget I exist when you move back."

"I will not!" I defended.

"Yes, yes you will."

I looked at him sympatheticly, he really didn't want me to go, and truthfully, I didn't want to leave.

"you're  gonna reunite with all of your old friends and be so happy to be back home that you'll never answer my 4 am FaceTime calls, and you'll be so bothered to see me when we're forced to reunite at some shitty reunion that Sophia organized because I never moved on."

Moved on from what?

"Wyatt."

"What."

"That will never happen."

things fell silent, matching the current look of Josies bedroom.

they both new the truth that they wouldn't keep in touch.

"But what if it does?" Wyatt spoke finally breaking the silence.

"It won't okay?" I tried to say. my voice started to break a bit. Wyatt would move on. I was still just the fan who got lucky. even if that's not what he saw, I knew it was true.

I just took a deep breath and sighed, resting my head onto Wyatt's shoulder.

when Sophia arrived back at the house, she saw me with my bags and immediately began to tear up.