Hurt

Olivia's POV
I rushed home. I was already late. It's wasn't good to anger Dad. When I finally reached my house I opened the door as softly as I could. There was no sign of Dad anywhere so I assumed he was out.

I tiptoed over to the stairs, and before I reach them I feel a punch in my back that makes me fall to my knees. I turn around and see the face of my very angry father looking down at me. He has a bottle in his right hand. He starts to kick at my ribs.

"You bitch. Why're you so fucking late. Probably fucking some horny guy. You're such a slut". He grabs my hair and made me sit up. I screamed and tried to shove his hands away. The tears were pouring down my face.

"Dad stop. Please..." I beg. He just laughs. He starts to punch at my stomach. Black dots start covering my vision. Dad raises his arm with the bottle in it and brings it down on top of my head. I feel a sharp pain. A dripping cold and then suddenly it's all black.

Dylan's POV
We follow Olivia home in my black Range Rover. She seems nervous and worried. I don't like that. We turn into the bad part of town and I start to worry. I can practically see all of the creepers in the shadows. Watching her. Taking off her clothes with their eyes.

We finally turn onto a small side street. She goes up to one of the tiny house's door and unlocks it slowly. As soon as the door closes all five of us are out of the car.

"What's going on?" Julian asks. I just shrug. Noah motions for us to go to the cracked dirty window to make sure she's ok.

Before we start making our way over there we start to hear screams. Loud screams. Screams of terror and pain. I know those screams. All of us have heard those screams. Usually, it wouldn't bother us. But because we know who they're coming from. We're all worried. We all look at each other and rush towards the door. I jiggle the handle and it's locked. I take a step back and ram into it causing it to break open.

Inside the small room is a horror show. A man is standing over my Olivia and crashing a beer bottle on top of her head. Her whole body goes limp.

I let out a pained cry and rush towards the man. Bringing him to the ground and getting on top of him punching his face till it's no longer distinguishable. My four friends have to pull me off the man before I end his life.

"Lemme kill him!" I snarl looking at my friends. Struggling against them. I feel my knuckles bleeding.

"Then you'll go to jail for murder and you can't help Olivia in there now can you?" Noah says talking some sense into me. Oh shit. Olivia. They let me go once they've seen I've calmed down and I rush over to the crumpled girl. I hear an ambulance in the background. I pull her head into my lap.

Her shirt is soaking through with blood. Her face is already turning a sickly purple color. Her beautiful face is covered in blood and her hair is a sticky mixture of blood and beer. I feel tears on my face. I wipe them off. I can't cry. That's showing weakness. And there is only one weakness I can afford. And it's the broken girl in front of me.

I know it's a short chapter. I'm sorry I didn't wanna add too much. The next one will be longer. ❤️❤️