Dylan's House

Olivia's POV
My alarm blared out and I slammed my hand onto the off button. It was the weekend. Honestly, this week was one of my best. I finally had more than one friend. And maybe a tiny crush. My phone vibrated and I look over at the clock. 10:30. I've always set an alarm on weekends. I used to do it because Dad would get up at twelve and expect lunch and a beer. And if it wasn't ready there'd be consequences. I do it now just because I'm used to it. I look down at my phone.

Dyl: Hey Liv. Do you wanna come hang with the boys and me at my house. You can invite Ash.

Me: lemme just ask David. But yeah I'd love too.

I press send and skip down the stairs. David is watching football on the tv.

"Uncle, can I go to Dylan's  house?" I ask. He looks back at me.

"Is he your boyfriend?" He asks. I blush.

"UNCLE" I exclaim. He laughs

"I just had to check munchkin, make sure there isn't anyone I have to beat up, but yea you can go," He says nodding and turning back to the tv. I run back upstairs to text Ashley.

Me: Hey girl. We're going to Dyl's house. Pick me up in ten minutes. <3

I hit send and not a second later I get a reply.

Ashley the Babe: of course giiiirl. I'll see you soon.

I smile and throw my phone down and realize I'm in my pjs. Fuck. I think an run over to my closet. I'm becoming more confident with myself. As most of the bruising is gone. The scars are still there and always will be.

I pull out an off white sweater with a cream skirt and black thigh highs. I go to the mirror and look at myself. I smile. I look decent.

Just as I finish pulling my hair into a high ponytail I hear the honk all the way in my room and run downstairs. David is still watching the tv.

"Bye Olive" he calls to me

"Bye Uncle" I fall back and shut the door. I slide into the passenger seat of Ashley's small car.

"You look so good today" Ashley comments looking at my outfit. "Can I do some makeup?" She asks looking at me pleadingly.

"Sure. But nothing horrible" I respond. She squeals and claps her hands. Opening her bag and applying liner to my eyelids. Next, she added mascara then a little bit of pink lip gloss. I looked at myself in the cars mirror.

"I look pretty good," I say. She gasps and brings a hand to her forehead.

"You doubted me" she exclaims. I just laugh and hit her leg.

"Just drive dumb ass," I say. She laughs and the car lurches forward.

We finally reach Dylan's house and oh my god it's huge. Ashley drives through the huge driveway towards the large mansion. My nerves suddenly start to jump around in my stomach.

"Do I look ok?" I ask her smoothing my hands over my clothes.

"Is someone nervous because of a certain boy?" She asks laughing.

"Um no" I answer

"Omg, you totally are!!" She yells. I just look down at the floor and blush.

"Well, I know you have a crush on a certain boy," I say. Now it's her time to blush. And I laugh triumphantly.

"You tell no one" she warns. I laugh.

"Ashley and Noah sitting in a tree K-I-S- " I sing. She slaps her hand over my mouth.

"Shut up!" She squeals. I just smile at her.

"You girls just gonna wait there or do you wanna come in" Lee calls out from the front door. We both look at him and blush. He just smirks. We walk up the stairs and follow him into the large house.

Dylan's POV
"They're here," Ronan says. Looking at the security cameras.

"Why aren't they coming in?" I ask. Frustrated.

"They seem to be talking" Ronan responds.

"I'll go get them," Lee says. Jumping up. I lean back trying to look cool.

"Dude. Stop. You just look weird" Noah says. I scowl at him. Ronan, Julian, and Cameron just laugh.

"Shut up" I groan.

"Whipped" Julian comments. I just groan. We hear the footsteps down the hall and Lee opens the door followed by Ashley and Olivia.

Holy shit does she look good. She's wearing this skirt that comes to mid-thigh with these long socks that come to low thigh. Showing a tiny line of smooth creamy skin. I look up to see that her eyes look bigger than normal. I notice the black surrounding her eyes. I fucking love it.

"Omg, you're so pretty!!!" Ronan exclaims going to hug the two girls. Olivia flinches at this and I let out a low growl. Everyone looks at me. And I just cough.

"Just um clearing my throat" The boys all roll their eyes as does Ashley. But Olivia seems to believe my lie. Ronan turns back to her.

"You must be Olivia. Dylan over here never shuts up about you but I didn't think you were this gorgeous!" He exclaims. She blushes. I love it. But I'm kind of angry that another guy made her blush and not me. I just keep reminding myself he's gay.

"Thank you" She whispers. Ronan laughs.

"Omg, you're so cuuuute". Don't worry I won't steal you from your man over here. You're not my type. In fact, I'd prefer your man.

"He's not my man" she whispers still blushing. Ronan laughs. Then sobers up realizing she's not laughing with him.

"Are you kidding me, Dylan!" He says stomping over to me. I gulp. Ronan can be scary when he wants to. Even with his bright pink hair.

"Ro. Stop" I hiss. He just glared at me and sits in his bean bag chair picking his computer back up and typing away. I look around the room. Noah and Ashley are talking while Cameron, Julian, and Lee are playing COD. I just walk over to Olivia and slide down onto the floor next to her.

"Sorry about Ronan. He can be a lot" I say. Scratching the back of my neck. She just laughs.

"No no he's super sweet I like him". She replies. I see Ronan perk up at this.

"I like this one Dylan. Get your hands on her already" he yells winking. I just groan. And Olivia blushes. Leaning over Letting her hair cover her face. I want to lift her chin up and stare into her big blue orbs. Maybe move a strand of her soft brown hair from her face. Before leaning in to kiss her. But I can't. Not in front of everyone. I will kiss her. I just don't know when.