Chained

Olivia's POV
"What do you mean?" I ask. My voice shaking. The woman smiles.

"You don't even recognize your own mother" she laughs. Anger boils in my blood.

"Maybe because you left when I was five" I retort and she smirks.

"You won't understand hun," she says. Talking to me as if I'm a child.

"Of course I won't" I say rolling my eyes.

"How's Darryl by the way?" She asks, hope shining in her voice. I flinch at his name.

"Jail" I whisper. Her face falls.

"Why?" She asks. Her voice was soft as well almost sad. The anger in my body reaches its a high point.

"Because he beat me, mom! He fucking abused me after you left! You ruined him and he fucking ruined me!" I scream. Tears falling like a stream. My 'mother' looks taken aback.

"Oh god," she whispers. I scoff.

"Don't feel fucking sorry. You knew what type of man he was a mom. Don't think I didn't hear you two" I say. My voice dry.

"I'm so sorry" she whispers again. I roll my eyes.

"What do you want with me," I ask. My voice monotone.

"I need an heir," she says.

"What?" I ask.

"You are going to take over this empire," she says. The smirk is back.

"You can't be serious" I reply. She just nods. She grabs my hand and leads me towards the windows.

"I just got some news," she says her voice slow. "I have at most two years"

"Why me," I ask looking at the beautiful woman standing next to me. She turns to meet my gaze.

"You're my daughter. There aren't any other options" she replies. I just nod not liking this option.

"What if I don't want to?" I ask. Dreading the answer.

"It's not an option" she replies. Her tone is suddenly very dark. I turn towards her.

"I don't want this," I say. Standing strong. I feel a sting across my face and I raise my hand to my cheek to see that my mother has slapped.

"You don't get a fucking option," she says. Anger clouding her voice. I look in horror at the woman in front of me. She's not the mom I remember. The very few memories of my mother were all happy. She used to read to me. Dance with me around the kitchen. This isn't a mother. I just nod. Trying to avoid another slap and she smirks at me. She snaps her fingers and creepy man appears again. He's smirking. Looking me up and down like a piece of meat and I shiver under his gaze. My mother turns towards the creepy guy or Owen. She then turns back to me.

"Part of this deal involves an alliance," she says. Talking slowly. I stay quiet. She points her finger at Owen.

"He is the son of a very influential gang leader. We plan to merge" I nod again. Then I realize where this is going.

"Oh god no," I say stepping back. An evil filling fills my mother's eyes. She raises her hand to slap me again. I stop screaming and she smirks. She brings her hand lightly onto my cheek.

"So weak" she whispers. "We'll have to change that" she then turns back to Owen who's still smirking while watching the scene in front of him unfold. She points to him.

"You will marry him in three days" she claims.

"Fuck no" I scream and make a break for the door. But Owen's slimy arm grabs my waist before I can get close.

"Careful wifey" he whispers into my ear and I shiver. I struggle against his hold but he's a lot stronger than me so I don't make a dent in him. My mother smirks to me and walks over. The slap comes quickly. My head turns to the side. I fell her smooth hand roughly grab my chin and force me to look into her eyes.

"Don't be ungrateful?" she says. I scoff.

"Ungrateful?" I scream " I'm ungrateful because you left and I was alone and beaten. Now you're back and forcing me to take over your shady ass empire and marry a creepy bastard who's boner is currently growing as we talk" all of that was true. Including the gross last part. I can feel Owen smirking behind me. My mother just laughs evilly.

"Owen bring her down to her friend" she commands and walks to a pair of double doors at the back of this large room. I struggle against Owen.

"You can't just walk away!" I scream. She turns and smirks.

"I just did," she says before opening the doors and walking out. They close with a bang and the room goes quiet with just mean Owen and me in here.

"Let me go," I say struggling. He just laughs. It's ugly and sharp and nothing like Dylan's. Oh, shit Dylan. Fuck. Where is he? I know I was angry at him but he must realize I'm missing by now. My hope goes up.

"Why're you smiling darling" Owen whispers again and places a wet kiss on my neck and I shiver in disgust. He must have taken it as a good thing because he keeps placing these wet kisses up and down my neck. I struggle.

"Owen stop it" I beg. He just laughs.

"Why baby it's gonna happen anyway," he says laughing before returning to his position kissing my neck. Baby doesn't sound as good when he says it.

"I have a boyfriend you Fucktard" I growl and he just laughs against my neck.

"You're mine now baby," he says. He starts to suck against my neck and I struggle. He's trying to claim me. Placing his mark.

"No" I beg him but it doesn't stop. He only stops when he's sure that the mark won't disappear any time soon. I'm in tears.

"Aaw baby doesn't cry," he says. I don't listen to him and the tears fall.

"I don't want this" I sob. Owen let's go of me and for a second I have hope, but it's immediately cut short when I feel a sting on my face.

"Do not cry girl" Owen commands. I stop. Worrying about a hit. He smirks.

"Good girl," he says patting my head like a dog. I sigh and look up at him. He starts to walk but I stand still.

"Follow me" he commands. I comply. I hate being this weak. I thought I was moving forward but I guess it'll always be like this. He leads me past the room I was in before.

"Where are we going," I ask. He smirks.

"You're gonna see your friend" he responds. I perk up excited to see Ashley. That is until the door opens and I'm pushed into the dark damp room. There are no windows and only a single door. There is no furniture and in the corner of the room, Ashley sits chained to the wall. I cry out and her head pops up. Her hair is matted to her face. She's sweating profusely.

"Oh god" I cry. Owen pushes me towards Ashley and I stumble along.

"Sit" he commands and I comply. Taking a seat on the damp floor right next to Ashley. My back is against the wall. Owen grabs my hands and handcuffs them together before linking them to the chains above my head. I struggle against them but they don't budge and I hiss as they cut into my wrists. Owen leans down so our faces are level.

"I'll see you later sweetheart" he whispers before kissing the love bite he left behind. I shutter at his touch. He leans back and strokes my face. I cringe and try to move away with little success considering I'm chained to a wall. He just smirks and stands to leave. He opens the door.

"Bye sweetheart" he smirks before closing the door and plunging Ashley and me into darkness.

Double update bitches