Fair

Dylan's POV
I see her eyes light up when she sees the fair sprawled out in front of us. I smile and walk over to her side of the car. Opening the car door I help out and I carefully intertwine our hands. Wanting to be gentle. I see the usual blush taking over her cheeks and she looks up at me.

"You good?" I ask. My voice sounding like a whisper she nods.

"Then let's go". I say pulling her towards the ticket booth. A grin breaks out across her face and soon enough she's the one pulling me. When we reach the ticket booth the girl behind it looks up at us, soon her face turns into a large smile. Her teeth are crooked and yellow and I cringe a bit.

"What can I do for you pumpkin?" She asks chewing her gum and twisting her hair around her finger. I look to Olivia and she's looking at the ground. Studying her feet. I take my arm and wrap it around her shoulders, pulling her closer to me.

"I'd like two unlimited passes for me and my girlfriend", I say putting emphasis on girlfriend. I feel Olivia's skin heat up against my hand. The girl at the booth bends down, her boobs spilling out of her top.

"Here you go". She says.  Rubbing her hand over mine. I cringe and pull away, pushing Olivia through the gate to get away from that woman quickly. I knot our fingers together.

"Sooo where do you wanna go?" I ask looking down at the girl beside me.

"Carousel?" She asks. I nod and start following the signs that point out the direction. When we reach the carousel the smile takes over her face again. I show our tickets to the boy at the booth. He seems utterly uninterested in the sights and smells around him.

"Tickets", He says in a monotone. Holding his hand out to me. I show him my wrist band as does Olivia and he ushers us towards the spinning horses and dragons. Olivia jumps up onto the platform and pulls herself up onto a light gray horse and I pull myself up onto the black one next to hers.

The music starts up and soon enough we're traveling in slow circles around the center pole bobbing up and down. I keep looking towards Olivia. She's laughing. Her hair blowing out behind her as the ride keeps rotating round and round. She catches me looking and blushes. I shoot her a grin and she sends a large one back. She looks like a kid experiencing this for the first time. And I'm glad I can take her somewhere she feels happy.

The ride slows until it finally stops and we both hop off our horses. Olivia is still grinning ear to ear.

"What do you wanna do next", I ask she looks up at me.

"Can we get food?" She asks shyly. I grin.

"Of course sweetie" I respond and a blush creeps up her cheeks. I wrap my arm around her shoulder and lead her towards the food carts.

"Whadya want?" I ask looking up at the large menu at the top of the cart. She turns towards the vendor. 

"Can I have a cheeseburger with a large fries?" She asks. The man nods and smiles at her warmly and she shoots him a grin back. She takes her wallet out of the pocket of her jacket but I grab her hand.

"I'm paying," I say in a duh tone. She frowns.

"You don't have to pay for everything all the time Dyl," she comments. I smile at her.

"But I want to. I have enough money to do it anyway," I state back. She looks embarrassed.

"But I don't like it when people pay for me" She admits.

"Get used to it hun" I smirk down at her and turn back to the man at the counter. He's smiling down at us.

"You two are cute", he says. Olivia blushes and I have a huge grin on my face.