Clue 2

Dylan's POV
So far we haven't gotten anywhere. The name Owen Bark has gotten us nowhere but a shitty Instagram page. We went to see his father but found that he has recently disappeared. I haven't slept since she was taken. I barely eat and don't get me started on showering. The only thing keeping me alive is whiskey.

I hear a knock on the door. I groan and stand. I've been sitting behind my desk all night, looking at possible whereabouts of Owen Bark. My hangover is currently pounding down on my brain. I stand and answer the door. Noah's standing there.

"Boss. She's back" he says. I perk up.

"Really?" I ask. Excitement fills my voice. "Where is she" his face falls.

"Not Olivia," he says. Trailing off at the end. My face falls.

"Oh," I say before returning to my place behind the desk.

"But Ashley is," he says. I look at him.

"They let her go?" I ask him.

"I don't know. She wants to speak with you" he says. I stand again. This time exited. All the pain from my hangover seems to leave.

"Let's go," I say. We leave the room and head downstairs. Ashley is sitting in an armchair. Clutching a cup of coffee in her hands and is being covered by a blanket. She's shaking slightly. I crouch in front of her. And Noah goes behind her and places his hands on her shoulders. She flinches at first but then relaxes and looks up at him thankfully.

"Ashley..." I say. Not knowing how to do this. I don't want to push her in this obvious fragile state, but I need to know where Olivia is.

"She made a deal. She made them let me go" she cries. I frown

"What?" I ask. Confused.

"Olivia made a deal with Owen, she said she'd submit if they let me go." She sobs. Noah wraps a protective arm around her shoulders. Pulling her close.

"Where is it?" I ask. My voice trembling with rage.

"I-I don't know" Ashley stutters. I stand.

"Fuck!" I scream. I go over to the wall and take my anger out on it. I feel two pairs of arms grab me and pull me back.

"You're scaring her" Lee whispers into my ear. I turn to see Noah standing in front of a trembling curled up Ashley. I relax. Knowing I'm not going to get any information with her in this state. I return to my chair.

"Sorry" I whisper. Running my hand through my hair. "I'm just worried and scared and I don't know what to do" I admit. My voice cracking at the end. Ashley nods and Noah steps back a little.

"Tell me what you know," I say and Ashley nods. She talks about when she was taken and how they blindfolded her but that the road was rough. She told us about the room she was thrown into and chained in. How she was left there for a day with no human contact until Olivia was thrown in with her. She talked about how Olive was taken out and how she hadn't come back for hours. And when she did Ashley herself was taken out. She was shown to a guard who was perverted and tried touching her but when she didn't agree and fought back they threw her back into the cell. Then she talks about how Olivia made the deal. By the end, my hands are in fists and I'm trying to remain calm.

"What was the place like?" I ask.

"Really grey. It was made of cement. I think a bunker maybe?" she says. "I'm sorry" she cries. I'm confused.

"Why?" I ask.

"I'm useless" She cries out. I shake my head.

"No, you're not" I try to convince her.

"She saved me and I can't do anything" she sobs. Noah pulls her into his chest and whispers into her ear.

"You've helped a lot," I say. Sincerity filling my voice. She turns to look at me. Her eyes are bloodshot.

"How?" She asks.

"Well, we now know it isn't in an urban area so well looks for places in the country. How long do you think the drive there took?" I ask her.

"Like 45 minutes," she says. I nod.

"Go to sleep. Noah goes with her. See that she's fed" I command and Noah seems happy to oblige. He stands and picks Ashley up bridal style, taking her upstairs. I sigh and put my head in my hands.

"Ro!" I call. I hear him come in.

"Yea boss?" He asks.

"Look for a warehouse in a forty-five-minute radius from here," I say. He smiles.

"Is this a clue?" He asks eagerly for a clue. I nod. His smile grows. "On it boss". He quickly runs from the room. I sigh. Lee comes and sits next to me.

"Don't worry man, we'll find her" he swears. I turn to look at the sincerity in his eyes.

"I hope you're right"