Shopping

Olivia's POV
I woke up with a heavy weight on my back. I snuggled closer towards my pillow. Wait. Pillows don't breathe. I open my eyes and look up to see Dylan looking down at me a smile tugging at the corners of his mouth.

"Good morning sleepy head" he whispers. Stroking my hair. I lean into his touch. I then realize what I'm doing and I move back, embarrassed.

"Sorry" I whisper back. Sitting up. My thigh highs were all messed up. I stretched my legs out and pulled them back up. I look back at Dylan and see him staring at my now covered legs.  I cock my head to the side and cough awkwardly trying to get his attention. His head snaps back to look at my face.

"You've got stuff on your face," He says. Pointing at my cheeks. I take my finger and rub it on my cheek. When I look at it again I see the black remnants of mascara and eyeliner. I blush and quickly jump up and run to the bathroom.

After cleaning up my face I return to the room. Dylan is sitting on his phone. I cough again to get his attention. He looks up at me.

"Hey," He says. Smiling and patting the seat next to him. I slowly walk over and sit down next to him. Keeping my distance. He frowns and moves closer to me. I look down at my hands blushing.

"You ok?" He asks me. His hand lays on top of mine and I blush even harder. I'm not used to contact.

"I-I'm Just, I guess, I don't know" I sigh. Unable to make full sentences. He laughs at this. His laugh is deep. It reminds me of morning coffee and peace. I wanna hear that laugh for a long time. It makes me even more attracted to him than before.

"Can I ask you something, Olivia?" He asks. Taking his hand away from mine and rubbing the back of his neck.

"You just did" I giggle. He smiles and I smile back at him. We stay silent for a little while. Just staring into each other's eyes. I notice that he is considerably closer than before and I lean back.

"Um, yea. You can ask" I stutter. He leans back as well frowning slightly but quickly covers it up throwing on another million dollar smile.

"I just wanted to ask. To see if you wanted to come with me to an important dinner party I need to go to. I kinda need a date" He says. Rubbing the back of his neck. I blush.

"Um sure. Yea" I say. Looking back down at my hands. The edges of my thigh highs suddenly becoming very interesting. Dylan grabs my hand and I look at him.

"Thanks," He says and kisses the back of my hand. "I'll pick you up at eight" I look at him shocked.

"It's TONIGHT?!" I yell. This causes the six other people sleeping in the room with us to sit up. Startled. Noah forces Ashley behind him in a protective way.

"What's tonight?" Ashley asks. Rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

"The thing," Dylan says looking at Noah with stern eyes.

"Oh, that thing," Noah said before turning to Ashley. "Hey, do you wanna come to this gala with me tonight. I kinda need A date" Ashely blushes.

"Um yeah sure," she says.

"Great" Noah says smirking.

"I still don't know anything about this" I butt into the conversation.

"It's formal. Just go out and buy a nice dress. I'll supply it" Dylan says waving it off.

"I'm not letting you buy more stuff for me! Also, that is in no way enough information!" I argue. He gives me a pointed look.

"I want to. Also just drop what it's for and come with me" he whines and gives me a puppy dog look and I crack.

"Fine, but this is the last time!" I stare. Smiling slightly. Dylan's eyes light up and he pulls me into a hug.

"Ok you two should go shopping we'll pick you up at eight," Noah says. Untangling himself from Ashley. I stand from the couch before I'm pulled back down by a pair of strong arms.

"I'll see you later beautiful" Dylan whispers into my ear before kissing my cheek. I blush and practically run out of the room. I feel Ashley following me and when I look back at her she's smirking wildly at me. We get into her car and drive to the mall.

"It's no use!!" I complain. I've tried on twelve dresses. None of them look good. Ashley found hers on the first try.

"Just a few more" she argues handing me three dresses and pushing me back into the changing room. The first dress was a dress with a sparkling bodice. It was super pretty but my boobs didn't fit into it. So I put it to the side. The next was a long yellow dress. I cringed at the color.

"You know I hate yellow!" I yell out of the stall. Ashley just laughs. I sigh without even trying the dress on. The last dress was a plain sleeveless black dress with a turtle neck. I put it on and it felt super nice on my body. I step out of the changing room. Ashley is sitting there on her phone. I cough to get her attention. She looks up.

"OMG, you look so good!!" She squeals. I laugh at her.

"Good. I like this one too" I reply. I go back into the changing room and change back into my regular clothes. Before we pay I catch a glance at the price and I'm tempted to put it back. However, Ashley has received strict instructions from Dylan to make sure I got whatever I wanted. We go and pay. Then we head back to her house to get ready.

I like this chapter. I'm sorry I haven't written in a while. I'm working on a new book. I'm not gonna advertise until I have at least ten chapters.
Bye lovelies ❤️❤️