Galla

Olivia's POV
We head downstairs after we slip on shoes. Mine is a pair of black flats while Ashley is wearing black heels that are about three inches tall. I think I'd die even in those.

My hands start to sweat. Ashley seems to notice my nervousness and grabs my hand and squeezes. Looking in my eye.

"Everything is gonna be fine hun" she assures me. I smile back at her. She opens the door and there stand Noah and Dylan in blazers and ties. Their dark pants pressed and perfect. I blush. They step into Ashley's house and look around.

"Nice place" Noah comments. Ashley blushes.

"Thank you" She whispers. It's weird for me to see her like this. Usually, I'm the one acting this way. I look up and see Dylan looking at me. I walk towards him.

"Hi," I say. My voice seems to be small. He smiles.

"Hey" He sad back. We just look at each other. The silence surrounding us was a wall separating us from the outside world and leaving us to ourselves. He clears his throat.

"You look amazing" he whispers leaning down and placing a soft kiss on my cheek. My hand instinctively reaches up to my now glowing red cheek. He smirks down at me and looks toward Noah.

"Ready bro?" He asks his friend while he swings his arm around my shoulder. I flinch at the touch. He notices and goes to move his arm but I grab his hand and keep it in place realizing I like the warmth he gives off.

"Yea" Noah replies. His hand on Ashley's waist while she's as red as I must be.

We arrive at the Coldwater Hotel. It is a large hotel in the middle of the big city. It usually houses celebrities and businessmen. I look at Dylan weirdly. He's driving his black Porsche around the parking lot. He looks down at me.

"What're we doing here?" I ask him.

"This is where the party is" he states.

"This is so fancy," I say. Look around at the expensive cars doting the parking lot.

"Of course," he says smirking. Finally, he finds a spot and pulls in before opening his door and running around the side to get mine.

"Thanks" I blush. He offers his hand to help me get out of the car.

"You blush a lot" he comments. This makes me blush more obviously.

"Sorry" I whisper. I feel his strong hand grab my chin. I look up.

"Don't be sorry. It's cute" he says. Then winks at me. I smile back. He takes my hand and walks me towards the elevator. We stand in the elevator in silence. It isn't awkward. It just feels right. The elevator dings indicating we're on the right floor. The door opens and it goes to an open hallway with a big room at the end booming with noise. I grab onto Dylan's hand on instinct. We walk forward into the large room.

The room is filled with people. All dressed elegantly. Talking and laughing fills my ears and the smell of chicken and wine fills my nose. I inhale the aroma and sigh in content. I feel Dylan squeeze my hand and we enter the room. Suddenly it's as if we're in a movie and everything stops. People turn towards us and nod. With respect or awe. I slide behind Dylan to shield myself from all of the commotions. He doesn't seem to mind this contact. He clears his throat and everyone goes back to their previous task. But I still feel the odd looks.

"Why're they staring?" I ask Dylan. He looks down at me.

"Because you're beautiful sweetheart" he whispers into my ear and gives my hand a squeeze.

"Don't make me blush in public" I whisper back. He just chuckles and I giggle happy I can amuse him. He wraps his arm around me just as A tall man walks up towards us. Dylan and the stranger begin to talk.

"I'm going to go get some food," I say whispering into Dylan's ear. He nods and I walk towards the buffet table.

Dylan's  POV
"Who's the new girl bro?" My friend Toby asks me. He's the leader of an allied gang. The giants. Dumb name but Toby is 6'7" so he really is a giant. I sigh as a reaction. Then quickly collect myself. And put on a stern face.

"My girl," I say. A smile drawing on my face. Happy I can have her at my side. Even if she isn't technically my girlfriend yet. Toby slaps my back.

"Don't go soft on me now bro" he laughs. He must have noticed the dreamy look on my face. I laugh with him.

"I wouldn't dream of it" I respond. We talk for a bit till He leaves to go talk to another gang leader. What this is is a Galla for all the gangs in the US to get together to make alliances and deals and all that fun shit. It's custom to come with a date. Olivia heads back towards me. She has a piece of cake on her plate and a big smile on her cute face.

She looks gorgeous. That black dress hugging her curves. Her gorgeous legs being shown off. A few scars still showed, but even with that, she was still gorgeous. I could see the makeup covering her arms. But it didn't bother me. She was gorgeous. And mine, well not yet. She walks up to me smiling.

"The cake is soooooo good," she says bringing the fork up to her mouth and moaning a little. A few guys look over at her and adjust themselves. I scowl at them. Warning them that they're dead if they do that again. Olivia doesn't notice. Her eyes are closed in pure bliss. I wish that it was me and not the cake that caused that look on her gorgeous face. I take the fork from her hand and stab a piece of cake bringing it up to my lips. It's good I'll give her that. I look down at her and see that she is pouting.

"Stop it" I snap at her. I feel myself hardening. She steps back alarmed.

"Sorry" She whispers looking down. I reach out my arm to draw her close. To hug her and tell her I'm sorry but before I can she flinches away from my touch.

"I'm sorry" she cries and runs off I chase after her but the crowd swallows her up.

"Olivia!" I call out. People give me weird looks but then realize who I am and look away. Fuck. I've lost her.

Good length for a chapter and I got in two points of views. Please let me know if you like Olivia's or Dylan's  more bye lovelies ❤️❤️❤️