Monday

Olivia's POV
I huff looking at myself in the mirror. I currently hate Dylan. I'm wearing a cream sweater with a red scarf and my new black skirt. I want to pull it lower, but then the sweater looks weird with half of it tucked half of it untucked. I sigh and slip on some red see-through tights. They hide the majority of my scars. Once I'm downstairs David smiles at me.

"Hey, hun. You ready for school?" He asks me. Dropping an egg into the frying pan. He turns and hands me a plate. I nod in thanks and start stuffing my face until I hear the usual honk of my best friend's car's horn.

"Bye," I shout. My mouth was still full of eggy goodness. I hop into the passenger seat of the car.

"Hey girl," Ashley says. She looks down at my outfit and raises her eyebrows.

"Don't look so surprised" I laugh. Playfully hitting her shoulder.

"You have sexy ass legs" she comments. I just laugh. She does too. Then she starts the car and we speed off towards school.

Once we reach school I step out and pull down the skirts. Trying to make sure my butt isn't visible. I was born with a large butt. It is a blessing. But a curse in sooooo many ways.

When I walk into school I head to my locker. Once I close the door to my locker I feel an arm around my waist. I yelp and wriggle in the captures arms.

"Hey calm down it's just me" a voice whispers into my ear and I relax into Dylan's body. Enjoying the warmth. I step away from him quickly.

"What the fuck dude," I say hitting his chest. "You could've killed me!" He just laughs.

"You're soooo cute when you swear" he exclaims. I just groan. "I'm serious you're basically a baby tiger".

"Let's just get to class," I say faking annoyance, but I know he can tell I'm not serious.

"By the way. You look super good in a skirt" he whispers into my ear. I push him away smiling and I blush so hard I feel my neck turn red.

"Thanks" I mumble. Unsure of what to say. We reach the classroom and open the door. Inside Mrs. Williams is sitting behind her desk. As the door opens she looks at me and beams.

"Hey babes. You're back!" She says. Standing from her seat and coming over to hug me. Once we break apart she looks and notices Dylan standing behind me awkwardly.

"Have you been taking care of my girl?" She asks pointing a finger at his chest. I blush.

"Mrs," I whine. She looks at me and winks. Dylan looks uncomfortable and he starts to fiddle with his fingers.

"Yes ma'am" he replies. Nodding quickly. I just sigh.

"Are you done now?" I ask her. She just nods and returns to her desk. I go to my seat in the back and Dylan follows me.

"You're sitting with me?" I ask him. He looks at me confused.

"Am I not allowed to sit with my friend?" My heart sinks a little at this word but I just smile and nod. People start to file into class. They start to stare at the nerdy girl and the popular bad boy sitting together. Sharing earbuds.

"Are you guys dating?" A girl sitting in front of us asks. She has long dark hair. I think her name is Morgan. I'm not really sure. Dylan turns to smirk at me.

"I don't know are we hun?" He asks throwing his arm over my shoulder. I just blush madly and stutter so hard that words don't leave my mouth. The girl squeals and turns around and starts whispering to her friend before I can contradict him. I finally am able to push off Dylan's arm, not that I really wanted to.

"What the hell?" I whisper to him. He just smirks.

"C' mon babe you know you want to," He says. I mean I would, but he doesn't need to know that. He takes my silence as a yes and throws his arm around me again and class starts.

Through the class, Dylan whispers into my ear. Little things that give me goosebumps. Every so often his hand will slip from the top of my chair onto my shoulders, and I have to give him a stern look until he puts it back. I know he's just playing around but the things he does really make me feel good about myself.

When class ends I stand up and I'm about to bolt from the room when Dylan grabs my arm.

"Hey. You know we have math together right now?" He asks. I groan. "What, you don't like me," He asks pouting. I laugh at how adorable it is.

"Ok come on you big baby," I say. Bopping his nose and Leading him to math.

Dylan's POV
We step into math class and take our seats. As everyone filed in the boy population scramble for a seat around us. Olivia doesn't seem to notice. She doodling in her notebook, but I do. I let out a low growl and Olivia turns her head to look at me.

"You ok wolf boy?"She asks tilting her head to the side and grinning. I smile at how adorable she is and just nod. She turns back to her notebook giggling and I glare at the boys looking at her. Enchanted by that adorable sound.

Soon the teacher walks in. As he's going over attendance her calls Olivia's name. When she says here he looks surprised.

"Well glad to have you back miss Bell. He states. His eyes boring through her. She gulps and mutters a quick thank you obviously not enjoying the attention.

I want to punch him but I don't think Olivia would appreciate that so I try to calm myself down. I'll get one of my guys to go after him later. He starts to hand out worksheets for us to do. Olivia and I work together and every couple of minutes I see boys looking back here. Looking at me jealously. I just smirk. Knowing the feeling. It happened anyone ever got paired up with her. Boy or girl. All the other boys and some girls were jealous.

When there were twenty minutes of class left the teacher decided to let students answer the question.

"Ok kids. What's the midpoint between. (-2,4) and (5,-6). Olivia raised her hand immediately. He nodded and held out the chalk for her. When she stood up you could practically feel all the boners going up. What can I say? Her legs looked great with a skirt.

She walked towards the board. Her hips swayed a little. Something that I don't think was intentional but was definitely not minded by the rest of the male population. As the teacher handed her the chalk he made sure that their fingers touched. I could feel Olivia cringe as they made contact. It took everything in me not to stand and tell everyone to keep their fucking eyes off of her. That she was mine. And that anyone caught staring again would have to deal with me.

She started to do the problem. I have to admit I was staring at her butt the entire time. I don't think there was one male in the class that didn't. Including the teacher who was sitting behind his desk. Obviously trying to conceal something.

She kept having to go onto her tippy toes because she was so short and it was honestly the cutest thing I've ever seen. Once she finished the problem the teacher checked his answer key and nodded. Olivia smiled obviously glad she hadn't lost her edge in the hospital.

As she was walking back towards me. The eyes followed her. I snarled under my breath, but when she reached the table I was all smiles. Just like I'll always be for her.

Sorry for making the teacher so creepy. It is just for drama and some shit later. I'm in an angry mood. But it makes me feel good to make a character happy. Bye sweeties ❤️❤️