Monday part 2

Olivia's POV
I sigh as I sit down at the lunch table. Ashley soon joins me with her school lunch. She convinced me to start eating with her in the cafeteria instead of Mrs. Williams room. She told me that she wants me to try to be a little more social.

"Are you gonna eat?" She asks looking at the empty space in front of me. I just shake my head. I wasn't hungry. I'm not used to eating a lot. She just shrugs and goes back to eating.

Suddenly the cafeteria goes silent. I role my eyes knowing the boys had just entered. I hear the scraping of chairs at our table and I look up to see that the boys sitting with us. People are staring.

"Umm can you not sit here?" I ask. They all look confused.

"You don't like us here?" Cameron asks.

"It's not that. I just don't like the attention" I reply. Not wanting to hurt their feelings. Noah turns around after I say this.

"Can you people get yourselves lives?" He shouts. I blush. But the yelling works as everyone turns around. I blush even more. Even though I still hear the murmur of the others it is less so.

"Thanks" I whisper at him. Noah just smirks and winks at me.

"By the way, I never got to tell you how good you look in a skirt," He says. This makes me blush even harder and look down. I heard slapping sound and quickly look up. Noah is rubbing the side of his face and Dylan is glaring at him. Ashley is holding back a laugh. I look over at her.

"What just happen?" I ask her. She just shrugs. Still giggling.

"You people are weird" I exclaim. Throwing my arms in the air. They all laugh at me. Then they start eating. I just sit there awkwardly until I see half of a sandwich in front of me. I look over at Dylan who's looking at me.

"Eat," He says. Gesturing to the sandwich. I just nod and take up a bite. Sweet Nutella fills my mouth and I smile.

"Thanks," I say smiling. He smiles back.

"Just paying you back for fifth grade" he laughs. I smile. I didn't realize he had remembered.

"You know, I had the biggest crush on you back then," I say then quickly bring a hand over my mouth. My cheeks go bright pink. But Dylan just laughs.

"That's adorable" he replies. Still laughing his ass off, people are beginning to give us weird looks.

"Shut up it's not funny!" I exclaim. Slapping his shoulder.

"You sure you don't still have a crush on me?" He asks. Suddenly turning serious and lowering his voice. I blush. He brings his hand to cover my own and looks down at me. His eyes traveling back and forth between my eyes and lips.

"I-I um" I stutter. Trying to form words. He starts leaning in. A cough breaks our moment. My head shoots up and we quickly separate.

"Oh did I interrupt something?" Noah asks. Smirking.

"No!" I exclaim

"Yes," Dylan groans at the same time. I turn and glare at him.

"No," I say again. "You didn't ". I turn back to Noah.

"Olivia" Ashley whispers. "We will be talking after school. I just nod. Dreading that conversation. Other than that Lunch finished uneventfully.

After School finishes. As I'm walking out to the car park someone grabs my arm and I flinch.

"Hey, are you ok?" A deep voice says. I look into my attacker's eyes and see that it's Thomas Keon the star linebacker for our school. He drops my arm and takes a step back.

"Um, yea" I reply. Brushing down my skirt. I look up to see Thomas rubbing the back of his neck.

"Hey. I just wanted to say that you look super good today" He says. Looking me up and down.

"Um, thanks I guess?" I say. Attempting to pull my skirt down to use as a shield.

"Anyway, I wanted to see if you wanted to hang out sometime?" He asks. I blush down. Uncomfortable with the situation.

"Um, no thanks. I have stuff I need to do" I reply. Trying to walk away. He grabs my arm again.

"I'm not saying today. I'm saying the weekend or something like that" he says. He lowers his hand to my waist. "It'd be fun" his hold on my waist is strong and even as I try to escape he doesn't seem to notice.

"No thanks. I'm not interested". I say. Attempting to get out of grip. He backs us up until my back is against some lockers.

"You don't need to play hard to get" he insists. He places his other hand next to my head. Effectively trapping me.

"I'm really not interested" I try to convey to him.

"Come on babe," He says. Squeezing my waist. He starts to lean in until a loud voice interrupts us.

"I'm pretty sure the lady said she didn't want that," Dylan says. I want to run to him, but Thomas is still holding onto my waist with a firm grip. Thomas leans back.

"Calm down bro. We're just having some fun" Thomas smirks squeezing my waist and looking down at me.

"Doesn't seem that way to me?" Dylan says. His hands gripped into fists by his side. "Why don't you let the lady say," he says. Looking me in the eyes.

"Let me go Thomas" I whisper. It's almost inaudible

"Come on babe I know you don't mean that," Thomas says. He's looking down at me with puppy dog eyes That I'm sure has all the cheerleaders on him.

"Let. Me. Go" I say. This time a little louder. He finally releases his grip on my waist and I walk over to Dylan.

"Thanks," I say. Kissing his cheek. I walk out towards the car park. I see Ashley leaning against her car. I walk over to her.

"What took so long?" She asks me. Annoyed.

"Oh, you know. I was just attacked!" I exclaim.

"By who?" She asks

"Thomas" I respond.

"Hot sexy linebacker Thomas?"

"That'd be the one" I respond. She looks angry and as if she's about to march in there to beat him up but I put a hand on her shoulder.

"It's alright," I say. Giving her a smile. She sighs.

"So what happened?" She asks. And I retell the story. In the end, her mouth is on the floor.

"You kissed DYLAN mother fucking WHITE on the cheek?!?!" She screams.

"That's what you got out of this entire thing?" I ask. Groaning at my best friend and her antics.

"That's amazing. I ship it so hard!!" She screams. I just groan.

"What're we shipping," a voice says from behind us. I turn and see Dylan with a bruise on his cheek and bloody knuckles.

"What happened?" I asked walking towards him and touching his bruise. He flinches "sorry" I apologize. Quickly removing my hand and Stepping away. He grabs my arm.

"It's ok Liv" he replies. Smirking. Then flinching again. The movement causing him pain.

"Thanks for saving me," I say blushing.

"No problem. I'll always be your knight in shining armor" he says. Winking. I blush even harder.

"Aaaaw. I ship it so hard" my best friend squeals. I groan. "Sorry did I ruin the moment?" She asks. Smirking.

"You remind me so much of Noah" Dylan replies. Smirking. Now it's time for Ashley to blush. And I promise myself to never forget this.

"Anyway thanks again," I say. Turning back to Dylan. He just smiles.

"No problem sweetheart". He starts to walk away. And I turn back to Ashley.

"Let's go," I say. Pulling her with me. She has a shocked look on her face and I practically have to drag her into the car. She can't stop smiling the whole way home.