Recover

Olivia's POV
I wake up and I'm greeted by the smoky scent that follows Dylan around. I felt strong arms holding me. I sat up quickly struggling in the persons grasp. I hear a groan and turn to a sleepy looking Dylan.

"Why're you moooooving" he groans. His face nestling into the back of my neck. I froze. My body going rigid. Dylan didn't seem to notice. His strong arms tightening around me and pulling me closer to him. As if I was his teddy bear.

"Dylan please" I whisper. Not trusting my voice.

"What's wrong Livy" he whispers. I feel his hot breath on the back of my neck. His fingers are tracing random patterns on my stomach.

"Can you let me go" I whisper, not trusting my own voice. He starts to notice my discomfort he releases me quickly.

"What happened? Did I do something wrong?" He asks sitting up quickly and Seeming worried. I don't want him to think he's doing something wrong.

"No no, I just don't like it when people see me after an incident," I say. Hiding my face in the pillow. trying not to show how weak I feel. I feel the bed shifting. I'm guessing that He's leaving.  I guess I did ask. But honestly, I feel sad that he did leave.

"You need someone with you right now. You can't just hide in your own thoughts" I hear his soft voice whispering I look up at him. He's crouched next to me on the floor. His calloused finger wiped away a tear I hadn't realized I had shed.

"Help me" I plead. My voice breaking in the end. He nods and climbs behind me in the bed. His arm once again wrapping around my body. This time however I turn so that my face is facing his chest. I let the tears fall.

"It's ok sweetie" he whispers into my hair. I blush at the name but shake it off. Knowing he is only trying to help me feel better.

"Thank you" I whisper into his chest. He just kisses the top of my head. Before I feel myself fall back into a deep sleep.

Dylan POV
I stay in bed with Olivia for a while. I want to be able to hold her for forever, but alas it's impossible. Once I know that she is asleep I retract my arm from its position on her waist.  Her face scrunches up at the loss of contact, and immediately I want to return my hand. I resist the urge and instead look at my phone. I have a few texts from Noah and Ashley. I reply to both of them saying that Olivia is ok and that she'll be in school tomorrow. I plug the phone back in and turn towards the beautiful sleeping girl next to me. I want to know what set her off. I want to help her. I want her to know that I will never let anyone hurt her ever again. I promise that to myself before I lay down again and place my arm around Olivia's small waist. She moves closer to me and I smile. Then fall into a deep sleep dreaming about the girl next to me.

Hey, guys I know it's another short chapter, but I promise the next one will be suuuuuper long. Thanks, lovelies. ❤️❤️❤️