Cuddling

Dylan's  POV
The afternoon went pretty well. We played video games and watched movies and just talked. Right now we're playing truth or dare. This was Noah's idea. I'm pretty sure he wanted one of us to dare him to kiss Ashley. Or vice versa.

"Your turn Dylan, truth or dare?" Ashley says. Smirking. I just sigh. Knowing what's going to happen if I pick either.

"Truth" I say. Not wanting to kiss Olivia here. I wanna make it special. Ashley just smirks.

"Who do you have a crush on?" Ashley asks. I role my eyes.

"What are we five?" I ask. Trying to change the subject. The boys all just look at me. An evil smirk on every one of their faces. I sigh.

"I don't have one" I lie puffing out my chest. Olivia's face kinda falls and I regret my decision.

"What was that. I didn't hear what you said" Noah says. Trying to contain a laugh.

"I said I don't have one" I growl at him. He just smirks. I stick my middle finger up at him.

"Aaaw Dylan we can tell them now, is 2018. There is no shame!" Ronan squeals and jumps into my lap. I try to push him off.

"Get off of me you oaf!" I yell. Every one starts laughing their asses off. I finally am able to push Ronan off of me and he returns to his spot giggling.

"Noah. Truth or dare?" I ask. Trying to get all the attention off of me. He smirks back at me.

"Dare" he responds confidently.

"I dare you to play seven minutes in heaven with Ashley". I smirk. He winks at me. Then stands up. Ashley is rooted to the spot. Olivia elbows her.

"You ready babe?" Noah askes her. Smirking and giving his hand to help her up. She just blushes but takes his hand anyway and following him into the bathroom.

When we hear the door shut we all start laughing.

"Oh my god. Finally I thought no one was gonna ask him that. I was sooooo bored with this game!" Julian exclaims. Lying down.

"Oh my goodness. Same!" Olivia says. Lying down. Her hair spread out beneath her.

"They have been crushing on each other for weeks!!" Lee says. Standing up to go back to the TV to play more Call of Duty.

"Yo man. You wanna play?" Cameron asks me. Handing me a controller. I look over at Olivia who is still lying down on the floor.

"I'm gonna sit this one out" I shrug. He just smirks at me. And gives me a thumbs up. I role my eyes at his stupidity. I scooch closer to Olivia. Her eyes are closed. As I approach her eyes flutter open

"Hey" She whispers.

"Hi," I say. Smiling.

"I like your smile," she says. After realizing what she said she brings a hand over her mouth.

"I like yours too," I say. Smiling. She just blushes and looks down avoiding eye contact. I gently grab her chin and move it so she's forced to look at me.

"Um I'm sorry," she says, a blush flushed against her cheeks. I just laugh at how cute she is.

"You're adorable," I say. Bopping her nose. She blushes more.

"I'm not adorable. I'm a tiger in disguise!" She says. This makes me laugh. She raises her hands and swipes it like a claw. I laugh.

"A baby tiger maybe," I say and she blushes more.

"When you two are done being lovey-dovey do you wanna watch The Conjuring?" Julian. Asks. Olivia scoots away from me and nods. I nod too. Glaring at him in the process.