Who are you

Olivia's POV
I wake up in a cold room. My heads pounding and my throat is dry. I try to lift my arms to rub my eyes but they're stuck to this bed. I look down at my wrists to see that there tied to the edge of the bed. I struggle against the restraints. Pulling them trying to get them to loosen but to no avail. I give up and sigh.

I hear footsteps approaching the room and my ears perk up. The door creaks open and the same greasy haired creepy man that captured me stands there. A smirk on his face.

"Up and at em girlie" he smirks.

"I would but I'm kinda tied down" I retort. Knowing it's not the smartest thing I could've been doing, but I'm super pissed off and honestly, I don't care. The guy just keeps on smirky.

"You've got a temper girlie. I like that," he says. Striding closer to the bed. I gulp and move as far away from his approaching figure as I can. Which isn't that far considering the predicament I'm in.

"Stay away dick bag" I spit. He just laughs.

"I'm not gonna do anything to you yet beautiful" He drawls and I cringe.

"What do you want," I ask. My voice sounding squeaky.

"It's not me you wanna ask," he says. The ever-present smirk still on his face. He's still walking towards me. He goes to my wrist and unties the knots. I sit up and rub the red skin.

"Get dressed. I'll be back in ten minutes. I'm gonna come in even if you aren't dressed" he says throwing me some clothes I just nod and he leaves. I stand and run to the door. It's locked. I don't know what I was expecting. I sigh and return to the bed. I pick up the clothes and inspect them. It's a grey crop top with long sleeves and a short white skirt. I gulp. Not excited to be showing so much skin. I look over to the underwear and roll my eyes. It's a little revealing and I decide that wearing yesterday's underwear is better than the options that I have been giving. I do however slip on the outfit. It feels nice to be wearing clean clothes.

"Aaaw you're dressed," slimy man's voice says disappointedly. I jump and turn to face him and he's smirking. I cross my arms.

"What now?" I ask.

"Follow me" he commands and I reluctantly obey. We walk out of my room and down a hallway. It's dark with a few dim LEDs lighting the way. All in all, it's very creepy.

"Where are we going," I ask him. He doesn't answer. I have to keep up a light jog to keep up with him. We keep walking until we reach a large set of double doors. Unlike the rest of this creepy ass place, these are polished beautifully and have frosted windows. Creepy guy pushes them open.

"Here she is Ma'am," he says. Bowing his head. I look at him gobsmacked. He's acting like a completely different person. I then look in front of me in the beautiful room. The hardwood floors are shiny and the walls are painted a light grey. There are three large windows looking out onto the greenest garden I've ever seen. Then I notice the other figure in the room. There stands a woman who's staring at me. I look down under the ferocity of her stare. She's in a long black dress and her face is beautifully made up with brown eye shadow and red lipstick. She's the prettiest woman I've ever seen.

"Leave Owen" the woman commands, her voice smooth. Creepy guy, Owen, complies and quickly flees from the room. The woman turns to me. She's now smiling.

"Olivia," she says. My heart starts to beat faster.

"How do you know my name?" I ask. My voice shaking. She laughs. I now realize it's the same woman from the phone.

"Do you really not recognize me, child?" She asks. Moving forward. Almost floating. I shake my head and back away until my back hits the magnificent doors.

"N-no" I stutter. She's now right in front of me. She reaches forward and touches my face.

"You've grown so beautiful," she says. Almost to herself.

"Who are you?" I ask. Curious. She looks at me.

"I'm your mother, Olivia"

I'm getting pretty good at a chapter a day. I hope you enjoyed it. ❤️❤️