Finding

Dylan's POV
We came home from the warehouse. It was a bust. There was nothing there but dust and a few rats. I sigh as I'm walking into the house. Knowing I fucked up when it came to how I handled the situation with Olivia. I just didn't know what to do. She couldn't come. It wouldn't be safe. I needed her safe. I needed her to be ok and I needed to guarantee it. This was the only way.

I step into the house. The boys follow me. Noah's still moping and I understand why. He was acting a lot better then I would be in the situation. I turn on the lights when I walk into the house. I hear voices coming from the kitchen and walk that way. I see Matt and Brody sitting there. Talking. Empty beer bottles around them. They turn around when I walk in.

"Hey, boss" Brody calls raising his bottle to me. I nod in his direction.

"Any problems?" I ask. They shake their heads.

"Nope, all quiet boss," Matt says.

"Good. You can leave" I say. Dismissing them with a wave of my hand. They get up and leave. Stumbling slightly. I roll my eyes. I start to climb the stairs. There isn't any noise and my heartbeat quickens.

"Olivia" I call. There's no answer. I take the last few stairs two at a time and sprint down the hallways towards the guest room. I knock on the door.

"Baby I know you're mad. I just wanted to keep you safe" I plead. There's still no reply I sigh.

"I'm coming in now," I say and push the door open. The room is empty. There is an indent on the bed of where a body lay, but other than that there is nothing.

"OLIVIA" I call. My voice cracking as I do so. Still no response. Rage fills my mind.

"MATT BRODY I WANT YOU UP HERE NOW!" I scream. I hear scuffling downstairs and footsteps climbing the stairs. As soon as they walk through the doorway I'm on top of Matt punching him.

"Where the fuck is she?!" I scream. Blood spurting from Matt's nose. Noah, Julian, Lee, and Cam all run up the stairs. It takes all four of them to pull me away from the battered and bloodied man.

"Calm down man" Julian coaxes but I don't listen. I'm to pissed off.

"She not fucking here where the fuck is she?" I roar. I see Brody inching towards the door.

"Grab him" I command to no one in general. Cameron steps away from me and grabs Brody. Pulling his hands behind his back. I turn to him.

"Where the fuck is she?" I ask. My voice deadly calm. Brody shakes in fear. I punch him in the gut. He groans.

"I-I don't know s-sir" he whimpers. I laugh maniacally.

"You were fucking drinking and my girl was being taken by god knows who" I sneer.

"I-I'm sorry" he cries. I turn away from him in disgust.

"Take them to the basement" I instruct Cam and Lee. They both nod. Cam leading Brody and Lee leading Matt. I turn to Noah and Julian. And fall to my knees.

"What am I gonna do," I say. Letting a few tears fall. I see Julian and Noah looking at each other.

"You'll figure it out man," Julian says. Patting my shoulder awkwardly. Suddenly the anger overtakes me and I'm ready to kill whoever gets in my fucking way. I look up.

"We need to go talk to Toby"

Another chapter ❤️. I'm loving the likes and comments it makes me feel great love, you guys