First blood

Olivia's POV
It's been quiet for hours. The only sound comes from the scuttling animal in the corner. I've curled myself into a ball. The barely-there clothing I'm wearing did nothing to warm my body from the damp floor.

The door creaks open. This time it isn't Owen standing there but a new guy. He's super tall with dark brown hair and black clothing. He has a grin on his face.

"Hello," He says. His grin still present. I push myself up so that my back is flush against the wall.

"W-what do you want" I stutter and curse myself for being so weak. Still grinning, he walks towards me slowly.

"Oh baby everything" he whispers and I shudder. Soon he's right in front of me. He crouches down so that we're level.

"G-get away" I stutter again. He just laughs.

"You're mine now girlie" he laughs.

"HELP!" I cry out. There is no response. The man just laughs again.

"There's no one who can hear you," he says grinning. He leans in and starts to place kisses on my exposed shoulder. I shudder under his touch. I can feel his smirk on my skin.

"Stop" I beg. I try to pull against the chains keeping me there.

"Why would I do that?" He asks before returning to my neck and bringing a hand up to cup my breast. I thrash against the restraints holding me in place.

"I-I'm O-Owen's Fiancé" I stutter. Trying to find an excuse to get this man off of me.

"He won't care," the man says against my neck before inhaling my sent. I shudder. He roughly starts to grope at my breast. I struggle against him but there isn't anywhere I can go.

"Won't I?" I hear Owen's familiar voice calling from the doorway. He sounds pissed. The large man on top of me pulls away and grins at Owen.

"Hey man," he snickers. Owen just stays glaring. My attacker raises his hands in mock surrender.

"Move. Now." Owen demands.

"Woah man," my attacker says. "We can share," he said. Returning his hand to my breast. I whimper and try to free myself until I hear a loud bang and a splash. I look down and see the red liquid dripping down my body. I scream realizing that my attacker has gone limp on top of me and that his blood is dripping down my legs.

"Shut up!" Owen screams. I stop. Still whimpering. He pushes the dead man off of me and unlocks and tugs me from the wall. He pushes me into a dimly lit bathroom.

"Strip" he commands and I shake my head. I feel a sting in my gut and the air leaves my body. The punch was swift and efficient.

"Strip!" He commands again his voice growing louder. This time I listen I slowly peel off my blood splattered clothes. I can feel Owen's wandering eyes travel up and down my body. I leave my underwear on and try to cover myself with my hands. I look at his face and see that he's smirking down at me.

"Shower. I'm going to leave clothes. I'm giving you forty minutes. Then you're meeting with your mother" I just nod. Not wanting to anger him. He leaves. I strip fully and jump into the shower. I let the water caress my aching blood stained skin. I sigh under the pressure. I look down at the sorry state I'm in. It still hasn't set in that a man dropped dead on top of me. Killed by my future husband. His blood starting to stain my body. I start to hum. Nothing specific. Just a sad melody. I feel my teas mix with the running water of the shower. Cleansing me just as the pelting shower does. I let it out. All the sobs and cries for everything. The hurt. The pain. The sorrow. The anger. The loneliness. I try to rid myself of it all. And yet when I'm done crying and the tears stop falling, I still feel the same.

I sigh and actually clean myself. I scrub all of my body. Trying to rid myself of all that I've gone through. I think about Dylan. How much I miss him. I'm still praying that he's looking for me. And I hope Ashley has gotten back safe.

Once I finish I climb out of the shower before wrapping my hair up into a towel. I look at the clothes that were left for me. A nude strapless bra a nude pair of underwear, and the smallest dress I've ever seen. I know a lot of people probably like the style but it's not something I've ever thought I could pull off. It's a grey-blue stretchy material with a tightening tie at the bottom. It's off the shoulder with long sleeves. I slide it on over my undergarments. I turn towards the mirror. My lack of food and water takes the color out of my face. My hair, damp, now looks dead, and my eyes a once bright blue now we're pale and gloomy with sadness. I sigh and try to pull down the dress that was ever shifting upwards. I hear the door unlock and I straighten myself up for this meeting with my so-called mother.