Part 7 - He asked me to hang out with him

Avalana Skylar Valerie
Edited

We've been here for 3 hours until Justin finally got into his Suites VIP room. The room is quite big for just a single patient, but I'm glad he got a good service for his condition.

Everyone has left except Apollo and i, It's getting late so everyone excuse their self once Justin got into his room. I told them that Gabriel's driver is going to pick me up after the party's done but once again i lied to them. It feels wrong to lied to my own friends but Apollo doesn't want anyone to know so i think i just have to do the same thing.

Justin is now finally sleeping, seeing him like this making me confused. Justin Arrington never made us confused ever but this time he's making us so freaking confused. I hope he's going to learn by his mistakes to not driving in a high speed next time. I'm glad that the results of the X-ray shows a good result, I'm glad he didn't break his bones.

Now i can see him peacefully asleep with both of his eyes close with a warm hospital blanket covering his body. Take a rest Justin sleep well, get better. You're a jerk to every woman but loosing you is the last thing that I've never thought.

"I'm Glad he's okay" i said while Apollo started to join me, both of us are now looking at him while standing right in front of his bed.

A ring from Apollo's phone suddenly broke the silent, he sees the phone screen and pick it up immediately.

"Hey dad" he said.

Oh it's his dad, i try to remember when is the last time my dad called me in person and for personal reason, but I cannot remember.

"Yeah, no it's one of my friend so I took him to the VIP room" he said to the phone.

"No his alright just need to be hospitalized for a couple days" he said.

"Yeah okay, thank you dad" he said then ended up the phone call.

I can tell how close he is with his dad, how lucky he is to be in his family he can feel the love inside of his own family. I wish my family can be perfect as his family, but I know it'll never happen.

"Everything alright?" I asked.

"My dad asked me why I used the VIP card to this hospital" he said and I'm surprised, he own this hospital?

"Yeah this hospital belongs to my family, you can see from its name" he said like he just read my mind.

"I didn't realize" I said.

"Miss Daisy Hospital" he looks into the floor, this is the first time ever he looks shy.

"Your mom's name" I laugh a little.

"Clingy?" He asked.

"Why? It is cool" I said and started to laugh which makes him started to laugh too.

He is way different when it's just us in the room, he's different when his friends not around and I want to stay in this moment where there are only me and him.

"It's getting late I better go home, I'll take an uber" I said then went to open my phone until he stops me.

"What? Letting Karl Valerie's daughter going home with an uber in the middle of the night?no fucking way" He said.